z

Young Writers Society

High School

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri May 22, 2009 1:28 am
RayneChild says...

:D

Okay so check it out: you're a teenager going to a "magical" high school, meaning mythical and magical creatures go there. There can be 6 of each type of creature. You can have 3 characters and once you make one kind of creature you CANNOT MAKE IT AGAIN. NO MATTER WHAT. Unless we get desperate, but we'll see. If that's the case, please just ask and I'll give you permission or not. Here are the creatures:

Vampire - (do I need to explain it?)

Werewolf - (do I need to explain it?)

Dragon - has a regular human form, but can morph into a dragon

Shape shifter - can take on any form/shape

(Fallen)Angel - perfect being (but NOT a God character!!!)

Demon - dark magical being (any size) Can be as scary/creepy as you want ;)

Fairy - magical being (any size)

Hybrid - human w/ ears/tail/any other features you choose of a specific animal. Can morph into the animal that they have the features of

And if you can think of another one, just ask and I'll clear it for you ^^ Usual rules apply. Profanity is fine, but let's make it limited, please. Nothing extremely erotic, either. Not that that is a concern, just saying ;) Profile:

Name:

Age/Year:

Creature:

Appearance/picture: *please give a description/picture of human AND creature form, if applicable! These are a MUST for: werewolf, dragon and demon. Supply others if you'd like, but they're not necessary*

Personality:

History/Background: *if any*

Other:

Have fun! ^^

Edit: Okay guys, here's what's taken:

Vamp: 0 taken, 1 saved

Werewolf: Open

Dragon: 3 taken, 1 saved

Shape shifter: 2 taken, 1 saved

(Fallen)Angel: 3 taken, 1 saved

Demon: 4 taken, 1 saved

Fairy: 0 taken, 2 saved

Hybrid: 6 taken *NO MORE HYBRIDS! SORRY*

Spots are going fast, so hurry!
Last edited by RayneChild on Sat May 23, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri May 22, 2009 1:53 am
Bloo says...

Name: David

Age/Year: 17 in junior year

Creature: Shape sifter

Appearance/picture: Never stays the same for too long. But his favorite form is tall and muscular. He has more a running back kind of jock build. He has short jet black hair, but it still is a sloppy mess most of the times. His yes are bright, electricity but icy, blue, they pop. He usually wears darker colors, but does not come off as negative of gothic as a result.

Personality: A goofy kid. The person that gets a bunch of laughs from falling and tripped, and just from being clumsy. He is very uncoordinated, but when he gets serious, it can be lessened, or increased with it. He tries to act cool, but sometimes just gives up on it. Sadly he goes back to it always, and he would be better off not trying.

History/Background: Not much to tell. He was a loser through and through most of his life. His powers never came through until late, and he was mocked because of this. The powers just emerged during the summer, and he made a new self. He is David now, but he used to be dorky old Danny, who was mocked by all. Though he looks different, he is still the goofy kid. Now though he is trying to be cool, is goofier. He is a jock now.

Other: Up for love.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri May 22, 2009 1:57 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Spot saved for a fairy. Please. Got to study for exams now, but I'll get on soon. (:
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri May 22, 2009 2:24 am
lizzifer says...

claim for fairy and a hybrid!!!
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri May 22, 2009 2:45 am
ridersofdamar says...

ooh... I dont know what I want. Ill think about it
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri May 22, 2009 2:47 am
RayneChild says...

Here's mine :):

Name: Lanoray Blair

Age/Year: Sophomore; 16

Creature: Shape shifter

Appearance/picture: Long blonde hair, green/blue eyes *picture below :)*

Personality: Lanoray is very sweet and friendly, but can be fiery if needed. She's not very shy; she's loud and outgoing. She's usually the first to break any kind of silence, unless it's out of respect (such as a death). She loves to voice her opinion and doesn't care who it offends or why. She's sneaky, sly, and, as she has to do it a lot, is good at smooth-talking her way out of trouble.

History/Background: Lanoray grew up in a small town and her parents were unsurprisingly shocked when they discovered her bizarre talent for shape shifting. She was home schooled her whole life, as society wouldn't accept her. Then her parents discovered this school and shipped her off to it. Tyro was her freshman mentor, and they're very good friends now.

Other: Up for love

---

Name: Tyro

Age/Year: 17; Junior

Creature: Wolf hybrid

Appearance/picture: Rust colored wolf ears and tail with white tips. Grey-blue eyes. Hair is a little more brown than ears and tail

Personality: Tyro is a little secluded, but not much. He'd much spend time alone than with a group, but if it was with just one other person he'd be happy. He loves getting mixed up in situations he shouldn't be in. He's nosy and a little rude, but he can be a sweetheart when he wants to be. He's kind of a rebel, kind of a bad boy.

History/Background: He lives with his grandparents, as his parents died when he was young. No humans ever really liked him, so his grandparents sent him to this school. He and Lanoray are good friends.

Attachments
Lanoray.jpg
Lanoray.jpg (16.54 KiB) Viewed 631 times
Last edited by RayneChild on Sat May 23, 2009 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Fri May 22, 2009 5:28 am
foxfire says...

here's mine...can it be a human with a spirit he/she possess??

name: Schera Ezade

gender; female

creature: cat hybrid (i don't know but she has the ability of using fire puppetry other than that, she ahs two white cat ears on top of her head.

personality: Schera is usually silent and sensitive however when she is piss off she can go berserk. She is playful and liks to play the violin. SHe is scared of strangers and hate to get into a fight. SHe usually hides her ears by a piece of clothe over her head.

background: she is under care by her adoptive parents who looked after her after they found her on the side of the road.
Attachments
schera.png
schera.png (378.32 KiB) Viewed 623 times

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri May 22, 2009 5:45 am
jok101 says...

I claim an Angel

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri May 22, 2009 7:09 am
Chupatoasta says...

**What's the schools name? If you don't have one I was thinking something like Millenium High since it deals with immortal (As in ageless not god-like) creatures and stuff...

Name: Dakota Ashleigh Hunter (Kadota/Kota/D)

Age/Year: Junior/17

Creature: Black German shepherd hybrid/shapeshifter (she can only transform into a german shepherd though due to the fact that she only has a smidge of shapeshifting blood in her)

Appearance/picture: Dakota naturally has snow white hair that is eight inches passed her shoulders and bright blue eyes. She's always despised her hair color, especially since she was teased about it so much in elementary and middle school, so she put black streaks in it, to give her a rebellious look. Two black ears sit atop her head, along with a black tail that sticks out her lower back. Some mistake her for a wolf, so she constantly has to explain that she's a dog. She's got a curvy build with plenty of muscle, but not so much that she looks like a beast, just in the middle, so that it's obvious she has some but it's not to prominent. Due to the fact of having bright blue eyes, many can't tell she's blind in her right eye. The only way someone can tell is if they get close enough to notice that one eye is paler than the other.

Personality: Dakota never was a true girly girl. She always hung out with her brother, who is a recent graduate of the highschool, and his friends. They were all like her brothers and weren't afraid to not treat her like a girl. She was as rough as a guy, so they all though, what the heck? She's a loner at school and has been since freshman year. She doesn't talk to many people, and doesn't show her emotions. She hardly ever comes to class, and still holds a four-point-oh grade point average. The only classes she attends everyday are science, math, and physical eductation. She won't let anything get in her way of finishing highschool and going on to become a veterinarian.

History/Background: Dakota was never treated like a girl. She recieved just as much punishment as her brother, who was not only a boy, but was also three years older than her. She never complained, and even during whippings she never shed a tear. She loved her parents, and knew that punishment for doing something wrong was only a way to get her to learn. When she turned fourteen her parents were in a car wreck on their way home from a buisness party and were both killed by a drunk driver. Her brother, having recently turned eighteen, adopted her so she wouldn't have to go to another family member. To top the loss of her parents, she was constantly teased about her hair color and blindness in her left eye. The summer between junior high and high school she streaked her hair and worked hard to lessen the prominent fact of her left eye not being able to see anything but darkness. She became the center of gossip once her brother graduated, due to the fact of being arrested for violence so many times. After punching a teacher in the face she was suspended for two week, and afterwards, nobody bugged her about anything. She's captain of the softball, basketball, and volleyball teams, and only smiles when playing a sport.

Other: Up for love, blind in left eye, recently broke her wrist to to slamming it into a wall to scare someone. She also has a german shepherd named Sable, who she has papers on for being a guide do, so she's able to bring her into the school whenever she wants due to her handicap in her left eye.

--Running
--Playing sports
--Weight lifting
--Screamo/Hard rock/Techno/Emo music
--Reading
--Writing
--Mathmatics and science
--Softball
--Basketball
--Volleyball
--Boxing

Dislikes:
--Cats
--Things with no taste
--Lazing around
--Preps
--Girly girls
--Conceited people

~~

*Yes I have a second one*

Name: Draken Aekesh Johnson (Drake) [His name means Dragon Lord of the the Sky]

Age/Year: 18/Senior

Creature: Dragon

Appearance/picture: His human form and his dragon form

Personality: Drake is very... bubbly. He's got that I-love-everyone attitude. He's popular among most of the student body, and is thankfull that no one asks about his scar on the left side of his body. He does, however, have a darker part of him, and some of the people who despise him can see. The only reason they don't like him is because he's not true with himself and others.

History/Background: He grew up normal until he found out his powers at age ten. When he was eleven he took his first flight alongside his grandfather, who was his caretakers after his parents had passed away when he was two. The same day of their flight, a band of rogue dragons were flying their way, killing everything in their path. In the end, Draken was badly burned on his left side and his grandfather lost his ability to see out of either eye and to ever fly again. He comes to the highschool because he wants to, not because he has to.

Other: Up for love, but secretly afraid that the girl will reject him after seeing his monsterous scar.

--Girls duh
--Football
--Basketball
--Smiling
--Making others happy
--Helping others

Dislikes:
--His scar
--Judgemental people
--Fire when used in a non-helpfull and dangerous way
--Salty things
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Sat May 23, 2009 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Fri May 22, 2009 7:36 am
Moo says...

I'll save a spot for an angel and a dragon please!
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri May 22, 2009 7:47 am
Billy says...

Name: Taziel

Age/Year: 17/Junior

Creature: Angel

Appearance: Taziel is about 5'2", with longish, wavy blond hair and bright blue eyes. He generally wears a white t-shirt, jeans, and a pale green jacket. His shirt and jacket have slits cut in them so he can keep his wings out all the time, keeping them hidden is too uncomfortable for him, and he doesn't feel embarrassed by them anyway. He does have a halo, but it's very difficult to see, except at night.

Personality: Taziel is a happy go lucky kind of guy with an infectious smile. He doesn't much like being on his own, and as a result is very friendly to people. While some find him mildly annoying for this, most find it hard not to like him.

Background: Unlike many other nonhumans, Taziel's parents knew he was going to be an angel before he was born. His father had chosen mortality, but that did not mean Taziel would beborn a human. He has led a fairly sheltered life, and doesn't realise that some people just aren't good inside. His parents decided to send him to the school because they felt he'd fit in better among people like him, rather than in a regular high school.

Name: Amadon

Creature: Demon

Appearance: In his human form, he stands at slightly over six feet, and is fairly thin. He has pale skin, and a somewhat sallow face, with deep brown eyes. He has long, straight black hair. He wears a black t-shirt under a red jacket, with jeans. His demon form isn't the typical 'large with horns and a tail' type. He has pitch black skin, and appears to be little more substantial than a bundle of sticks. Indeed, his limbs seem to be exactly that - unnaturally thin branches ending in long-fingered hands tipped with vicious claws. He has haunting yellow circles for eyes, and no pupils. His mouth is broad, and he has gleaming white, slightly pointed teeth. His wings are the skeletal form of those of an angel, and don't even appear capable of flight. He has no tail or horns, and his hair becomes a wild, silver mane.

Personality: Amadon has been described from time to time as a misanthropist, he just doesn't like other people. He's surly, stubborn, and just generally unfriendly. He's quick to ridicule people if he can, and if he's not frowning, he's smirking. He usually keeps to himself.

Background: Amadon's parentage is unknown, a kindly old couple found him abandoned by the side of the road as a baby. However, he proved far too much for them to handle, so they passed him on to an orphanage. From there he went through a host of foster families, always fighting with his siblings and classmates before finally, when his true nature was discovered, he was sent to the school.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri May 22, 2009 1:11 pm
phantom_blackfire_wings says...

Can i claim a shapeshifter and a dragon?
"What are you doing?"
"I've got paint and rollers...water sking"~The Philanthropist

Don't push the Red Button

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri May 22, 2009 2:29 pm
arya says...

I like the idea Rayne

----

Name: Jasmin Smith

Creature: Not an Angel, although she looks like one, but she has the job to separate the souls of a dead person from their body and bring them to the "better place".

Appearance: Human Form: Long Red/Brown Hair, green eyes, bronzed skin, delicate features, slim, athletic.
Angel Form: The same looks as when human, but big black wings(like an angels, just black).

Personality: Happy, Up for anything, Stubborn, laughs allot, into sports.

History: Lived in NY with her family up to the age of 15 when she inherited her gift. Then they had to move, because she had to deliver people she knew, and it was hard to keep her secret.

--------

Rayne: Could Lanoray and Jasmin be BFF?
Last edited by arya on Sat May 23, 2009 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri May 22, 2009 3:08 pm
Skull3670 says...

Name: Cypher Lucifer Eisenstein

Age/Year: 16/Sophomore??(I'm British!)

Appearance/picture: 6ft 1. Medium length shaggy blonde hair and peircing red eyes all the time. Black leather trench coat with the right arm missing to the elbow showing off his stone hand (The right hand of Doom). Wears black jeans and boots. Megadeth T shirt.

Tall curved horns, no hair. 8 ft tall with large jet black wings. Large stone hand with flaming runic symbols. Crimson skin with black symbols all over his body. No eyes, just hollow view portals into hell.

Personality: Asbo in a can. Between him and his brother they are the most evil demons you will ever meet... because you won't escape them. True thorough bred bullies. The twin sins of the Devil.

History/Background: Banished to Earth in order to bring about the Apocalypse using the hands of Doom. They were sent to the school by their satanist mother after an incident involving two buses, an old lady and a severed head in the fridge.

Other: Keeps demonic armour and a flaming dread spear under his bed. Close with his brother.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

*This one will be controlled by Kobain72...when he ever gets on!!*

Name: Mackenzie Eisenstein

Age/Year: 16/Sophomore??(I'm British!)

Appearance/picture:

Human form: 5 ft 7. Wears a glove to protect his left hand whilst he is human as well as a long, black hoodie. The holes in his jeans aren't from wear - they're from fights with his brother (that guy can throw a mean fireball!). Although his DCs look like any other over-sized skater shoe, the toes are tougher than diamond. With short, spiky blonde hair and piercing blue eyes he's the near opposite of his brother.

Demon form: 7 ft 2. His left hand, identically to his brother's, is stone with burning runes, white hot in their intensity. His skin, when in demon form, is blue and his eyes are like two small, white-hot suns. His nondescript wings fold carefully against his back and his fangs have an entire wing of hell dedicated to their victims.

Personality: Wielding the left hand of Doom hasn't done anything to make him as violent as his brother; he prefers black-mail or embezzlement.

History/Background: Banished to Earth in order to bring about the Apocalypse using the hands of Doom. They were sent to the school by their satanist mother after an incident involving two buses, an old lady and a severed head in the fridge.

Other: Can play the piano. Close with his brother.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri May 22, 2009 3:58 pm
Kobain72 says...

Mackenzie Eisenstein

The cricket only had one leg left, the others were in a small pile on my desk. I closed my eyes for a second, partially enjoying the creature's pain whilst equally disgusted this was what i had been reduced to. Luckily for me, school was starting tomorrow. I couldn't wait. All the untapped misery... But first we needed some basic supplies, which was where Cypher was right...CRASH
"Do you have to break the door every time you return?" I sighed.
"Yes" Cypher said matter of factly, dumping the stationary salesman down in front of me. "What'd we need again?"
"I gave you a goddamn list!"
"I burnt it." Cypher didn't sound sorry. "And a balloon, a lamppost...and the dog peeing on the lamppost."
"Did it die straight away?"
"No."
"Aaahh that's ok then."
"So..what do we need again?"
The salesman looked like there was something very uncomfortable in his underpants. I smiled at him.
"Now..." I glanced at his name tag, "Ronald, would you happen to have any biros left?"
"Eerrr...i should have one somewhere...probably back at the...ss....store?" his voice broke and he fell silent after this request.
"Why don't we go have a look then?" I smiled my most malevolent smile and I actually felt his blood go cold.
"Nonon...there's no real need.." Cypher cut the salesman short by dragging him back past the door and towards what was left of the door-frame.
"Come on...we'll take the new car."
"New car...?" I raised a questioning eyebrow.
"A flaming...Red...HUMMER!!" Cypher practically shouted at me.
"Excellent," I muttered, whiping a little bit of Cypher's spittle off my cheek.

Out at the car I noticed a trickle of red liquid leading from underneath the Hummer into the drain.
"Cypher...?" I began.
"People should look both ways before crossing the road brother."
"Whatever." I started walking round to the drivers side and, pointing at Ronald said "Stick him in the trunk." Cypher paused for a second.
"May not be the best idea Mac...It's a little full."
"Stick him in the back seat then, but tie him up first!" I pulled the drivers-side door shut as I sat down behind the wheel. "Know how to drive one of these things?" I asked Cypher as he joined me in the front of the car, taking up the whole passenger seat and then some.
"Who cares?" Cypher laughed.
"Good point," I chuckled as I pulled out and started driving.
"Ok...I might not know a lot about these cars and roads but...I don't think you're meant to drive on the bit with pedestrians." I shrugged and turned the radio on.

By the time we reached the shop, twelve people had dialed 911 and described what appeared to be an attempted kidnapping in a flaming Hummer with Iron Maiden songs blaring out of it as it mowed down pedestrians.

"We'll have six packs please." I handed the salesman the packs of biros we needed.
"...Shouldn't you help them?" the salesman asked, pointing out of the store-front at the display of carnage we had created getting here: Children cried and dogs limped by with missing limbs. And vice versa. Fire hydrants spilled their contents everywhere and Cypher could be seen pummelling a half-naked man with a potted-plant whilst screaming "What did you say about my mom?!?!?!?!"
"Thanks" I flashed the salesman another of my smiles, signalled to Cypher and we were both back in the car just in time to hear the police sirens cutting through the sounds of anguish emanating from the street.
Putting on his shades, Cypher sighed, "This is gonna be a long day."
"This is my plan of attack"

"Hmmm, looks more like a pin to me"

"No, it's definitely a tac"

I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic