z

Young Writers Society

Will review...

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:26 am
cooldude19967 says...

I know how much other people on this board have helped me out when I needed it, so I'm here to return the favor. If you need anything reveiwed I will do it.

I don't know much about but will review:

Poetry
Artwork
Science Fiction

I can review when most others are reluctant:

Scripts
Fan Fiction (I've read almost any common series that I see posted, except Twilight)

Basically, most of the time my reviews aren't that in depth. This thread is the one exception. If you want me to review something and you post it here expect it to be nit picked beyond all belief. Sound good?

I don't ask for anything in return. Of course I love getting feedback on my own stories as much as anyone, but don't feel obligated. Really. The fact that I can help you out like others have helped me is good enough. ('Sides, I get the 50 points I need to post more work)

Anyways, now that that's out of the way... Anyone have something for me to look at? I'll get to it ASAP.
Last edited by cooldude19967 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:24 am
200397 says...

Hey, Cooldude! (It sounds funny, calling someone that, but hey.) If you could, I'd like you to review one of my newer stories, "I Will" in other fiction. It's about Ophelia, from Hamlet, and I'm going to enter it into a magazine, so I'd like it to be in tip-top shape before I submit it. Think you can?

"I Will . . ."

Thanks!

~Sunny

66 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:29 am
cooldude19967 says...

I know it's odd picking a name like cooldude, especially scince I'm a girl. A long, long time ago I picked up one of my brothers ole neopets accounts, and the name just stuck. 'Sides, I can't think of a better one.

Anyways, your story is finished, and edited in depth. I figured if you were planning on submitting it to a newspaper you'd like that, so I didn't ask. Hope that's okay.

Anyone else?

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51

66 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:09 pm
cooldude19967 says...

Finished!

Nice signature by the way.

Anything else?
Ready and willing to rip your work to shreds! (That is if you want it) Check out my "will review for food" thread.

topic42969.html

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:04 am
RebellionLies says...

Anything else?

There's always more!

Untitled

It's science fiction and I'm looking for some unbiased critique. Thanks.

66 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:45 pm
cooldude19967 says...

Finished! Sorry it took so long, I was a bit busy with school.

Next?
Ready and willing to rip your work to shreds! (That is if you want it) Check out my "will review for food" thread.

topic42969.html

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:03 am
Maki-Chan says...

How about topic43618.html

here is a little bit about it!

A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she moves in with her stepmother everything will change. Simply meaning that a man comes along and bursts her bubble. Come and read the horrifying and disturbing horror/comedy about a girl and her neighbor, a homicidal mass murdering maniac!
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

66 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:13 am
cooldude19967 says...

Done! Again, I apologize for how long it took... I've been VERY busy lately. If anyone else has something for me to do I would be happy to do it, but you might need to be prepared to wait... Not as long as this last one though.

topic42969.html

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:17 pm
Moriah Leila says...

Neopets!! I miss my neopets...They always died though. :cry: Anyways, I'd love for you to take a look at this novel I am working on. I have several chapters already posted, but I need more help with Chapter's four and five. I posted all of them, so that you can kind of update yourself on what is going on, but don't feel like you have to review them all. Thanks!! :D

Chap. One
Chap. Two
Chap. Two Cont.
Chap. Three
Chap. Three Cont.
Chap. Four (Please Review)
Chap. Five (Please Review)
Chap. Five Cont. (Please Review)

P.S. Can you PM me the link to whatever work you specifically want reviewed? Thanks!!
I am not addicted to reading, I can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:02 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin