z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

How To...

by zakatron101


How to make a big blanket.

  1. Find two blankets that you want.
  2. Get a chainsaw.
  3. Give a bear the chainsaw and finish it off with a bandana and a black leather jacket.
  4. Go out and get a Harley motorbike.
  5. Put a big slab of meat on the seat of the Harley.
  6. Let the bear find the meat and sit on the bike.
  7. Figure out you didn't make a big blanket and actually made a bear look like a biker with a chainsaw and made it sit on a Harley.
How to prank a bully.

  1. Get a big blob of slime of any colour and a spider.
  2. Get some sleeping medicine and give some to the spider but NOT TOO MUCH!!!!!
  3. Tie some string on one of the spider's legs and wait for it to wake up.
  4. Pretend to pat the Bully on the back but stick some slime on his back then get your spider on a stringout.
  5. You then secretly stick the string in the slime and wait for people to notice.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT BULLY'S GOT IT COMING!!!!!!!!


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
171 Reviews


Points: 872
Reviews: 171

Donate
Wed May 08, 2013 5:41 pm
SecreteJournalist wrote a review...



Rather random, rather funny, rather cute is what this is. The first one was random. It really did not make sense to me at all. But that is good, me and my friends are always random, so this is VERY relate able to me. A bear on a motorbike.. Such creativity lol :) ????.

The second one I honestly did not find funny... At all. If there is a bully, who picks on, teases other people, do you not realize pranking the bully is BEING a bully. I really do not like the concept. Bullies are bullies because of neglect, and doing that is giving them more neglect. The right thing to do would be to talk it out..

These are just my opinions, do not mind them. I do hope I have not offended you.

Keep on writing .

Pst... I don't know if u can see it, since I am on my iPad, but here is some corn ----> ????






Darn the corn didn't show :(



User avatar
121 Reviews


Points: 1832
Reviews: 121

Donate
Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:09 pm
WritingWolf wrote a review...



Hello Zakatron101. :)

This was really funny! It made me laugh a lot.

Although I didn't really get the first one about the bear.
Was it always the point of it to make the bear look like a biker? Or was this something you came up with while you where writing? It didn't make much sense to me. And sounded a little, I don't what to call it, expected?
I think it would've been really funny if somehow doing those things to the bear had actually resulted in getting a bigger blanket.


As for the second one. It was amazing/hilarious. It made me crack up imagining someone walking around with a spider hanging of their back. Oh, how many people would scream and run away from that bully!
I really like that one.


You did a good job. I'm sitting here smiling, even though I just read a really sad poem right before reading this.
Great job! I loved the second one!

~WW




User avatar
152 Reviews


Points: 1303
Reviews: 152

Donate
Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:40 pm
ChimeraMania says...



lol too funny.... the bully really is going to get it





There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson