z

Young Writers Society



FFTL and MCR

by xRYROx


Matt seemed anxious.

“Sonny you fucking cunt! I haven’t seen you in for ever!” Matt yelled at his former band mate.

“I’ve missed you too bitch.”

Matt felt his pants growing tighter.

Matt leaned in closer to Sonny. He pressed his lips against Sonny and backed him into the closed front door. Sonny didn’t bother resisting Matt. He slid his hands down to Matt’s hips. He felt his belt. Matt’s tongue stopped moving inside Sonny’s mouth. He bit Sonny’s lip.

Sonny grunted a bit. He fidgeted with Matt’s belt buckle.

Matt’s pants were so fucking tight. Sonny carefully removed them and felt his knees dropping to the floor. He pulled Matt’s boxers off and put his cock into his mouth.

It was cold and hard.

“Sonny, do it.”

Sonny hated being everyone’s bitch. He had to suck everyone off and never had the favor returned.

Sonny’s face moved like a bobble head in slow motion. He grabbed a hold of Matt’s hip bones and pressed him against the wall. He picked up the pace. Matt tried to keep quiet, but he couldn’t. He moaned.

“Fuckkk!” Matt yelled.

Sonny tried to keep from gagging. He choked right as Matt came. Perfect timing.

“You fucking choked? You whore!” Matt was pleased and furious at the same time.

For one thing, that could have been the best head Matt had ever gotten, but that little bitch choked.

“Fuck me then!” Sonny yelled.

“You really want me to fuck you? I’ll make you scream louder than Dahlia!”


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
4131 Reviews


Points: 261340
Reviews: 4131

Donate
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:57 pm
KateHardy wrote a review...



Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night(whichever one it is in your part of the world),

Hi! I'm Knight Hardy here on a mission to ensure that all works on YWS has at least two reviews. You will probably never see this but....Imma do this anyway.

First Impression: Hmm...so this one seemed kind of like just random words here. I really could not detect even a hint of an actual plot behind this in anything except for one line that sort of ties some things together and shows maybe just a little bit of something but for the most part this was just a random scene that seemed like an excerpt from a book.

Anyway let's get right to it,

Matt seemed anxious.

“Sonny you fucking cunt! I haven’t seen you in for ever!” Matt yelled at his former band mate.

“I’ve missed you too bitch.”


Well that is a very interesting way to greet someone that you haven't seen in a very long time. Definitley grabs attention but at the same time seems pretty harsh as a way to just greet someone.

Matt leaned in closer to Sonny. He pressed his lips against Sonny and backed him into the closed front door. Sonny didn’t bother resisting Matt. He slid his hands down to Matt’s hips. He felt his belt. Matt’s tongue stopped moving inside Sonny’s mouth. He bit Sonny’s lip.

Sonny grunted a bit. He fidgeted with Matt’s belt buckle.


Well I guess things are certainly getting straight to the point. There is definitely no mystery as to the lack of comments on this particular piece. This is just going straight into very much R Rated territory.

Sonny hated being everyone’s bitch. He had to suck everyone off and never had the favor returned.


Well this is the only line in here that feels like it has anything to do with a plot. This is a pretty interesting observation to put in there and we can definitely get a sense of how maybe Sonny is someone that is taken for granted and perhaps treated very badly which is an interesting story arc to go with.

For one thing, that could have been the best head Matt had ever gotten, but that little bitch choked.


Well that definitely characterizes Matt very well.

And yaa not a lot to be saying about this piece. It really had absolutely no actual plot and like just the one line that could maybe convey some kind of actual story.

Aaaaand that's it for this one.

Overall: Overall like I said I didn't see to much of anything in here. Sorry if I was being harsh its just that I couldn't find much else to say after reading this. So yaa that's about all I have to say here.

As always remember to take what you think was helpful and forget the rest.

Stay Safe
Harry





I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short