12+ Violence Mature Content

“What’s going on? Where am I?”

by vampricone6783

*This is the sequel to my story “A Christmas Eve tragedy”. This is Creepypasta fanfiction with the Creepypasta, Laughing Jack, who was created by Snuffbomb. In the original story, Laughing Jack is just a demonic clown entity. But I was wondering…what if Laughing Jack was once human? What if his human attributes came from a past life? So in this version, he was reincarnated as a murderous clown. You may check out my other Creepypasta stories underneath my folder titled “Creepypasta stuff”. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!*

Jack rubbed open his eyes. It appeared that he was in a black void, with not a sound in the world.

Wasn’t he in bed? Wasn’t there a light in front of him? A white, brilliant light? His Mom was by his side, crying. He wanted her to stop crying. It hurt him to hear that she was sad. It was Christmas Eve, right? Wasn’t he dying? There was a voice that told him not to be afraid, that he was just going somewhere different. It was a nice voice, a soft voice. It was like piano music.

Jack followed it and then…everything went dark.

“Where am I? Is this Hell?” Jack asked, tears in his eyes. He didn’t want to go to Hell, he didn’t want to suffer. He was so weak in bed…so tired…

“You’re not in Hell. You’re going to be reborn. You’ll never get sick again. You’ll never die. You’ll have a friend.”

It sounded just like the voice from before, but a tad different. More like a grating hiss instead of a soft melody.

“What will I be?” Jack asked in a small voice.

Nothing.

Then, Jack screamed. He grew taller, taller than what was natural. His skin paled away, his body felt as though cloth was being sewn onto it.

His face felt like it was on fire, burning away.

“W-what’s happening?! Am I…turning into a monster?!”

A mirror flashed right before him. Reflecting back was a rainbow clown, with red hair and a cone nose.

“I don’t like it! Change me back!” Jack cried out in a voice that wasn’t his. It was filled with off-putting eagerness, unnatural happiness.

He felt strange in his new body. Like the whole world would close in on him, like he would take up space.

Like a freak.

“You’ll come to like it!” The voice said cheerily.

“NOOOO!” Jack screeched.

The mirror disappeared. There were walls that were getting closer and closer, threatening to crush him. Jack spread his arms out, trying to push them back, but the walls were stronger.

The floor and the ceiling were working to crush him, too. Everything was trying to break him…destroy him…

Tears spilled from Jack’s eyes. His breath came out in short, shallow gasps. He went limp, letting the walls, the ceiling, and the floor trap him.

“You’ll come to like your new life.” The voice said.

He couldn’t breathe.

Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:35 pm
AftonFamily09 wrote a review...

It's very good! A few questions do arise tho. Some people, especially people who can't read the Creepypasta background stories, may ask "What is he sick with?" "What time period is this?".
If these are answered in the actual story I do apologize for not reading it to understand better, but I just wanted to ask based off of this.

vampricone6783 says...

To answer your questions:

1. He was sick with yellow fever.
2. This takes place in the early 1800s.

Thank you for reading!

AftonFamily09 says...

I haven't had the chance to read their backstories yet.

vampricone6783 says...

That%u2019s okay!

AftonFamily09 says...

How are you tho?

vampricone6783 says...

Good

AftonFamily09 says...

I'm glad

AftonFamily09 says...

To be honest I'm bored right now

Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso