12+ Violence Mature Content

Nova-Clowns,Magic,Murder and Lies

by vampricone6783

*She is another character.I have Gacha Club designs on my wall.Enjoy!

Once,there was a young,seventeen year old girl named Nova,who just didn't like clowns.

Why,you ask?

When she was eight years old,she was at a friend's birthday party,where they had invited a clown.She didn't care yet,but her friend's older sister was playing a movie with a scary clown in it and Nova just so happened to watch the movie with her.

When the clown finally came to the birthday party,you can bet Nova's reaction was a frightful one.

It didn't stop there.

At ten,her friends wanted her to go with them to a haunted house attraction for Halloween.

They had a clown jump-scaring them.

Being ten,Nova thought it was all real and cried her eyes out.

It's still not over.

When Nova was thirteen,her friends dared her to say:"Clown come get me" five times at 3:00 A.M. on Halloween.Nova did and a clown chased her.

The clown in question was actually another teen her friends got to dress as a clown and chase her.

Even though it was a "harmless prank", Nova still despised all clowns.That's all there was to it.

Seventeen year old Nova in Gacha Club:

Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:28 am

Why,you ask?

It didn't stop there.

They had a clown jump-scaring them.

It's still not over.

Okayy this is something a little different again. I am honestly just amazed by quite how many of these origin stories that you have returned and how you've somehow managed to make all of these so different to each other and unique in their own little ways. It makes you wonder just how many ways are there in this world to drive a person towards revenge.

Anyway so this one it seems focused very much on clowns which I suppose is quite perfect for the story this is set in. I assume this is one of the character from the more modern times that ends up running into whatever this supernatural clown based entity happens to be. At any rate I think you do a solid job of constructing this scene here.

It showcases the sort of innocent that Nova here once had and the kind of situation that would then drive someone like that to despise clowns or at least fear them at first and then hate them as a result of that fear. Its a pretty plausible story that someone would take a prank just a bit too far like this.

Hey again!

I like coming across characters in your stories where I've already seen them crop up in another. I remembered Nova as the babysitter of the girls whose parents were turned into clowns? I think that's right as there have been so many characters!

This links well into the story where the family became clowns. I assume you've set it up that Nova doesn't like clowns because she's going to come into contact with the family (if she hasn't already, I can't quite remember where we left the last story).

The fear she has certainly seems justified, though I'd like to see more of when she was chased at 13 so I feel like I'm experiencing the fear with her.

I always like when you include the image of the character at the end of the post, so thanks for sharing!

Icy

You%u2019re welcome!

I actually have pictures of my characters on my wall.You can look at them if you want.

Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:46 am
ForeverYoung299 wrote a review...

Hey! Forever here with a review!!

This was interesting. The life of Nova seems to be kind of a morally tragic one when it comes to the clowns. Like without the clowns, her life appears to be pretty good. Oh yes, you don't really know though that what what other difficulties Nova had in her life. Maybe she had other difficulties too. We don't know that but I would like to know.

One thing which I wonder about is the maturity of Nova. From what it seems to me, Nova's friends are more mature than her. Like they were the people who dared her, so maybe they weren't that afraid. However, it's a pity that they couldn't understand the consequences of their actions. Like it kind of inculcated trauma about clowns and an unknown fear about the same in Nova's mind.

I just had a question. The clown Nova saw in the movies... Was that the same clown that came on her birthday? Just a bit interested. Hopefully, Nova will be able to get over all these very soon. I actually don't understand why Nova did all these but as she did, she will have to tolerate the consequences. Nova's friends do not appear to be very harmless.

Overall, the story intrigues me about Nova's future. Like what connection will she have with the story? What role will she play in the story? What will be the significance of her fear of clowns.... A lot of questions.

Keep Writing!!

~Forever

Ah,interesting questions.

No,they aren%u2019t the same.It has no importance RIGHT NOW.

But in %u201CClowns,Magic,Murder and Lies%u201D it is very important,because Nova and her family move to Philippa%u2019s old house when she%u2019s sixteen.The ghost of Philippa haunts the place and you know who she is..she%u2019s a clown and she wants to talk to Nova.

Nova is going to meet Philippa.

There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson