Home » Literary works » Short Story » Fantasy

12+

Eloise’s parents-Their story

by vampricone6783

*So,these are the parents of a character in my story:”Eloise.” Eloise is from:”Eloise-the demented doll woman.” These parents aren’t actually in the story,but I’d thought it would be fun to see things in their perspective.This is the same for Leona’s parents.You can look at more pictures of them in Gacha Club on my wall.

Once upon a time,there were two wealthy people named Camilla and Nathaniel Blake who had five daughters:Lyra,Emily,Eloise,Ariana and Sarah.

They had high expectations for their children and if they weren’t met..well,then they weren’t their kids.

Not only were they wealthy,they were also a family of witches.So..they were invincible.

That is,until they died of old age.

Camilla and Nathaniel,up in Heaven (don’t ask how they got there) thought their kids would be just fine.In fact,they thought they’d be just like them.

They had no idea how messed up and emotionally scarred their daughters became..

Characters in Gacha Club:

Camilla Blake (as an angel):

Nathaniel Blake (as an angel):

They both died of old age,in their sleep.Somehow,don’t ask how,they made it to Heaven.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 am

That is,until they died of old age.

Okkayy...so I'm back for yet another one of these. Aaand this one..somehow is shorter than the previous one was. I didn't think that would be possible, but I suppose when you take things from the perspective of people who by the looks of it died well before the events of the story even started to happen, that's not exactly surprising.

This one though, I feel like you could expand on a bit more. We get to see what the parents were like roughly and the family and a warning for how this treatment as a powerful set of witches ended up causing all sorts of mayhem, but we don't really see too much on the part of what led the parents to do all of this. You simply mention their wealth and what they imagined for their daughters after their death...but there's not much about what those earlier wishes were or what led them to have those wishes. I feel like those are things that would be important to this backstory and they've been somewhat glossed over.

Soo...overall, this one feels like its a bit short on information. Its not bad, its just not got all that much happening.

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault