Ariana’s origin story-The fourth sister

by vampricone6783

*I’ve got her character designs in Gacha Club on my wall.The origin stories that I’ve posted so far,the ones with Lyra,Emily,Eloise’s parents,Leona’s parents and this one,they aren’t in the story:”Eloise-the demented doll woman.” I just gave them origin stories for fun.However,they are mentioned in the eighteenth and nineteenth tales in my story:”25 cheerful Christmas tales.”

Once upon a time, there lived a group of witch sisters; Ariana Blake and her four other sisters: Lyra (the oldest), Emily (the second oldest), Eloise (the third oldest), and Sarah (the youngest)

When their parents grew old and died,they were each left with a gift from them.

Ariana was left with the family heirlooms.

She heard that her sisters wouldn't use their magic and she was left with their heirlooms,so..

..So she started a museum,showing off their heirlooms and demonstrated her witch powers to visitors of the museum.

She wanted to teach people about her family and their magic,she wanted to share their history.

Of course,Ariana also had to help Eloise with the family boutique,Eloise inherited the boutique and Lyra wanted them to help her out,because that was "what family did."

Ariana didn't understand why they had to help her out.She was an adult,they all were.She could handle things on her own.

Nevertheless,she listened to what Lyra said,because she didn't feel like arguing with her sister.

........................................................................

Working at the boutique had been a chore,there was no doubt about it,but at least she got to help her sister out.

Also,a young lady named Leona Fitzgerald was visiting her sister,Eloise and she saw her as a daughter.

That was fine with Ariana.It gave her more time for her museum and her spells.

.........................................................................

One night,in October,getting ready for a Halloween event with her sisters,Lyra wanted them to look for Eloise,because she was currently at the boutique.

It had taken a while,but Leona was there,so they had help.

They finally found her.

In the backroom.

Murdering a child.

It was all so sudden and fast,Ariana didn't think.

She just went along with her sisters and used her powers to move a bookcase on Eloise,crushing her bones...

...Even if there was a time when they told jokes to each other when their parents weren't watching..

Ariana in Gacha Club:

She died from a disease which made her gaunt.

Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:28 am

First Impression: OKayy....so we see yet another. This one proves to be different once again to the two we've already met although I suppose here life also ends up leading that one final spot in the end after all.

Once upon a time, there lived a sisterhood of witches; Ariana Blake and her four other sisters: Lyra (the oldest), Emily (the second oldest), Eloise (the third oldest), and Sarah (the youngest)

Hmm, so this is the one in the family that went about displaying their history it seems. I didn't think this would actually include magic too, but well, it seems that this one is putting on quite the show here in that museum there.

Hmm, well it seems like this is the opposite school of though to the other sister that we were introduced to. Its clear that we've got some very different characters here despite them all being from the same family. I also how they all seem to go along with the boutique situation like a family despite their differences here.

Okayy..well that seems like an arrangement that worked out fairly well I suppose, although I guess this story is also about to end much the same as the previous ones did and we're going to end up seeing Eloise doing her horrible act in the not too distant future.

One night,on October,getting ready for a Halloween event with her sisters,Lyra wanted them to look for Eloise,because she was currently at the boutique.

It had taken awhile,but Leona was there,so they had help.

They finally found her.

In the backroom.

Murdering a child.

Hmm..okay this one is kind of rushed once again I have to say. I'm not going to repeat what I said on the previous one, but this needs more of the same here. This really is such a pivotal moment here and you've gotta mention a bit more emotion than this. At least this time we get a little more of sort of the thought process but its not quite enough.

Overall: Overall, I think this is a pretty solid piece here. You've done a good job of establishing this one as a completely different character, but I do have to say once again, a scene like the one at the end needs something a bit more to truly work as intended.

Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:40 pm

Cyer here with a review! As always, please keep in mind that this review is not intended to offend you or make your writing look bad!

Once upon a time,in the 1960s,there was a woman named Ariana Blake,she had four other sisters.

The oldest was Lyra,the second oldest was Emily,the third oldest was Eloise,the younger one was Ariana herself and the youngest one was Sarah.

'Once upon a time' and 'in the 1960's' are both sentences that indicate a time. I'd suggest removing one.
'there was' interrupts the fluidity of your sentence, maybe try rewording that?

I'd combine this with your first sentence so it reads something like this:
Once upon a time, there lived a sisterhood of witches; Ariana Blake and her four other sisters: Lyra (the oldest), Emily (the second oldest), Eloise (the third oldest), and Sarah (the youngest

Or something like that :D Notice that I also mentioned the fact that they were witches :D

Ariana's family was fairly wealthy and they were a family of witches.So,life was a cakewalk for them.

You seem to be telling me what happens to Ariana but I'm curious about the specific details. How exactly did her mother die? Why was Ariana left with the family heirlooms? What are her thoughts regarding that? How was she able to demonstrate her powers in a museum? Was it well known that she was a witch? How does she feel about being a witch? Does it effect her relationships?

Murdering a child.

Again, I want the juicy details here. What was Ariana's exact thought processes? What emotions did she feel? Had she known her sister was going to kill the child?
Just little things like that :D
Aaaand that concludes this review! I hope you found it helpful! If not, I hope you found some other value in it adjasdfhdsf.

Thanks for the review! I%u2019ll edit this.

So,Ariana was betrayed that her sister killed a child,because she%u2019s known her her whole life and she went and committed murder.

The Mom and Dad simply died from old age.

No,no one knew they were witches.

She used her powers,but secretly,so no one could see it.She could literally shoot lazed beams out of her hands.

There is no reason to why she has the heirlooms.Her parents just left it to her.They left certain things to the girls.

That%u2019s all.

Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr