z

Young Writers Society


12+ Violence Mature Content

Alone and shunned… (After Samuel became a demon)

by vampricone6783


*This song is from my “Town of Richardson” stories. The character singing this is a boy named Samuel after he died and was cursed to become a demon. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall. Enjoy!*


I…I’m all alone…

Alone and shunned

I’m a demon

But I won’t hurt anyone


Melinda, dear sister, the only one who isn’t afraid of me

The only one who holds onto me


I never knew that going to the circus was going to be the least of my worries

I never knew that I’d be turned into something else


I miss my family


I miss my life


I miss my friends


I miss everything


Please, I want my life back


Mr.Ladouceur, why did you take it from me?


I want to smile once again


I want to be human


I want to be loved


I want it all back


Please, if anyone is listening, help me


I feel so


A L O N E  AN D  S H U N N E D


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
122 Reviews


Points: 1350
Reviews: 122

Donate
Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:41 am
View Likes
GengarIsBestBoy wrote a review...



Howdy hey! Gengar here to leave a review!

I haven’t read “Town of Richardson” yet, but I really enjoyed this poem!

I love how you portrayed Samuel’s emotions. He’s lost everything he held dearly by being turned into a demon. The readers can feel his desperation and desire to be human again.

My only suggestion is to expand on Melinda more. I want to know more about her (okay, this is partially my fault for not reading the story yet, but I’m planning to read it soon!)

—GengarIsBestBoy




User avatar
16 Reviews


Points: 40
Reviews: 16

Donate
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:15 pm
View Likes
AkiraBaker wrote a review...



this is really great, you know! its short and doesnt really rhyme, and ive never been a big fan of poems that dont rhyme, but other than that its good! it explains the emotions well and i could relate to the emotions. ever since i had some personal stuff done to me, ive been feeling the same way this demon Samuel has felt. alone and shunned. i can relate and thats what i like the most. you might have a knack for poetry, who knows?
wish you luck
i believe in you bye! <333





“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables