That Day

by vampirelover101

It was morning. The time of day that i despratly hate. The sunlight somehow manages to wrip through my curtains to wake me up. But it was Friday so i might as well heave my self out of bed and get the day over with anyway. I did my original routine wash my hair, put on clothes, brush my teeth, take my meds, no breakfest just gum. The only thing i look forward to my days at school is seeing my boyfriend Cody the man i fell in love with when i insulted him at his locker about getting my friend pregnant. I walked down the long corridor that led to the cold cafeteria where we sat in the morning. I had gotten my hair done a different way then i usually like it to see what everyone thought. I walked to the table where my friends and Cody always sit but my smile rapidly disapeared when i saw my best friend way to close to Cody. I sat down at the table next to them and leaned my head on the plastic table. There was no use in crying it wouldnt solve anything. Lately they've been spending so much time talking to each other Cody or May never had time to talk to me. They told me it was nothing but somehow i couldnt trust them. Exspecially when i caught them snuggling next to each other. May claimed it was because our friends were making gummy bears have sex. Which in fact was true, because my friends cant find someone to have sex with there selves. But Cody said that she was just looking at his ipod. Someone was lying i just didnt know who to trust. It was bad enough that i had recieved a call from my ex-boyfriend the night before. The thing is that i was having mixed feelings for a bunch of guys one being my ex. But there was this faint nagging in the back of my heart that i loved Noah. Noah was my best friend. He was my partner for everything and we told eachother anything. But Noah was Cody's best friend. I couldnt leave Cody for Noah, i jsut didnt have the heart to. Besides Noah likes one of my friends not me. My heart already hurt from the feelings i had for these other guys and seeing my boyfriend with May made my heart pop. I didnt know what else to do. I had no where to run. When i came into homeroom that day i took scissors from my teachers desk and sliced my arm. I pressed harder and harder until i saw blood. I hid my cut under my sweat shirt and showed only the ones that i could trust. But they found out. Cody and May found out the terrible deed i had commited. Noah was the only one who told me it would be ok. He's the one that keeps me going. But now theres always going to be a scar reminding me of that day. But he never told me how good my hair looked that day. But Noah did. And yet i still love Cody.

Is Cody right for me?

Panic wrote a review...

Review is in the double Parenthesis (( ))-

It was morning. The time of day that i despratly hate. The sunlight somehow manages to wrip ((it should be rip)) through my curtains to wake me up. But it was Friday so i might as well heave my self out of bed and get the day over with anyway. I did my original routine wash my hair ((You should have some punctuation to separate the when the narrator is speaking in general and when they are listing something. For example I did my usual routine: washed my hair, etc)), put on clothes, brush my teeth, take my meds, no breakfest just gum. The only thing i look forward to my days at school is seeing my boyfriend Cody((Comma here (,) considered a run on)) the man i fell in love with when i insulted him at his locker about getting my friend pregnant. I walked down the long corridor that led to the cold cafeteria where we sat in the morning. I had gotten my hair done a different way then i usually like it to see what everyone thought. I walked to the table where my friends and Cody always sit but my smile rapidly disapeared when i saw my best friend way to close to Cody. I sat down at the table next to them and leaned my head on the plastic table. There was no use in crying((Semi-colon would work here (;) )) it wouldnt solve anything. Lately they've been spending so much time talking to each other((Comma (,) )) Cody or (('nor' would sound better here))May never had time to talk to me. They told me it was nothing but somehow i couldnt trust them. Exspecially ((Spelling should be Especially))when i caught them snuggling next to each other. May claimed it was because our friends were making gummy bears have sex. Which in fact was true, because my friends cant find someone to have sex with there selves ((try but themselves)). But Cody said that she was just looking at his ipod. Someone was lying ((Semi-colon (;) or you could possibly put 'and' here))i just didnt know who to trust. It was bad enough that i had recieved a call from my ex-boyfriend the night before. The thing is that i was having mixed feelings for a bunch of guys (('...' or comma (,) ))one being my ex. But there was this faint nagging in the back of my heart that i loved Noah. Noah was my best friend. He was my partner for everything and we told eachother ((Two different words: 'each other' ))anything (('everything' sounds better than 'anything'. But Noah was Cody's best friend. I couldnt leave Cody for Noah, i jsut ((I think you mean 'just', probably just a typo)) didnt have the heart to. Besides Noah likes one of my friends not me. My heart already hurt from the feelings i had for these other guys and seeing my boyfriend with May made my heart pop. I didnt know what else to do. I had no where to run((If you combined those last two sentences, I think it would flow a bit easier)). When i came into homeroom that day i took scissors from my teachers desk and sliced my arm. I pressed harder and harder until i saw blood. I hid my cut under my sweat shirt and showed only the ones that i could trust. But they found out. Cody and May found out the terrible deed i had commited. Noah was the only one who told me it would be ok. He's the one that keeps me going. But now theres always going to be a scar reminding me of that day.((Are you still referring to Cody or Noah?)) But he never told me how good my hair looked that day. But Noah did. And yet i still love Cody.
Is Cody right for me?

General comments-
It was interesting to read, though it's not something I would read. If this is just a story about a teenager's dramatic life, I can understand how hard it is to capture that through writing. I feel that the story didn't have much direction and that you didn't spend so much time editing and proof-reading your work. Several times, you didn't capitalize the word 'I' and a few other times you didn't insert an apostrophe ((example: don't or couldn't)). Next time, try to proof read your work before you submit it, and it can make a world of difference.

Keep on writing,
Panic

You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda