New Way To Make Music

by tonylluis

Have you ever wanted to make music for fun and show to others well you can. There is a website called www.soundation.com where you can music for free with no payment ever. On this website you can make thousands of music folders and post them on the website for people to see. There are groups and more. You can post music online and make money for your own music that you created on your device from scratch. 

The website does have some issues though. The website lacks people ever since a app for music creation came up for phones,tablets,iPad,and computes making it hard on the remaining people using the website. Even though you start with some choices to make music you have to pay for the really good beats to make awesome music for people to hear. The groups on the website don't do much or post much. But don't let that stop you from joining us. 

The website is blowing up with people as we speak from people everywhere on social media advertising the website.You can start today for free today and make money. If need of a group just look for a user called Mr.Universe who will get you started. If you don't like it send me a message or tell me on the website. good luck making music.

deleted5 wrote a review...

Hey there, Alex here to review this article.
Now, I'm going to assume that this piece is made to try and persuade people to join and is not shameless advertising. Nevertheless, it is my duty to review in order to clear out the green room.
The first sentence of this piece was great for drawing the reader into the article by asking them a rhetorical question, however you did miss out on the question mark at the end of the sentence which somewhat reduces the effectiveness of this. It also seems to have combined two sentences into one: by ending with "well you can" without a pause it makes it hard to read. Try changing it from

Have you ever wanted to make music for fun and show to others well you can.
To this
Have you ever wanted to make music for fun and to show to others? Well you can.

The rest of the first paragraph does a good job in describing what the website is however as the reader I don't feel very encouraged to join still by the way you describe it. You are more listing features of it instead of "selling" them to the reader. As a musician myself, I would appreciate more adventurous vocabulary.
The second paragraph intrigues me: despite having very few grammatical problems, it confuses me what the purpose of this article is. In the first you made it out that you were trying to persuade people to visit but in the second you seem to be downplaying it a bit. Frankly, I would suggest replacing this paragraph with something else or wording it differently. An entire paragraph of negative points isn't helpful to your cause.
The final paragraph is good because you've used interesting phrases to hook the reader in such as how it is "blowing up with people" and how you imply there is a friendly community by recommending a user to the reader (make sure to get permission though). You also mention it is a free service which is very attractive to the reader and is a good finishing point. I am, however, as the reader, skeptical that it is "everywhere" on social media when I have not heard of this service before.
Overall, good skeleton but needs work.
-Sushi

MissLyricz wrote a review...

Hey there, tonylluis! :D

I must say that website sounds amazing! Although I'm not a music creator, I'm definitely a music lover! Because this sounds so awesome, I'll be informing my music friends about it so they can get a taste of this website! ;)

I hope you discover some new members in the future because this website deserves it, for sure!

MissLyricz x

P.S. I love the name of the website, it's super cool!

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie