chapter 4 of my book :)

by tigs6969

After reading this tell me if I should go chapter to chapter or just upload the whole damn thing :P

Oh and <_< I didn't research much but was a Seax ever used for fighting :S cause I just randomly came upon it on wikipedia and it looked like it'd be fun to smack people with :)

Chapter 4: That was so short wasn’t it? But now we come to something that had reason

So off I went, after I said my goodbyes to Amy and Joey and everyone in a big speech. I had a feeling I would not be returning for a damn long time but it didn’t worry me anymore. Amy wasn’t her usual self that day. I really sensed something different like she… I still can’t explain it to this day.

Boarding the ship I never imagined what wacky things would happen. To set the mood right, I put on my favorite song: Korn- Thoughtless. I looked around space for a while as the ship was on autopilot, my God it looked beautiful. Flying around space by yourself, in peace, is a beautiful feeling. It was the most beautiful feeling I had ever had. The whole universe to yourself. Just amazing. But already I was starting to get a bit fucked in the head; I was imagining that the stars knew all about me. They were looking at me, evil little big fiery fucks.

The ship looked the same as usual. None of the rooms were changed since we left four years ago. The cockpit looked as shit as ever. When the ship was built, every room was built to look perfect and they do. The only room that was built like crap was the cockpit. This is because most of the time wouldn’t be spent there... All of the parts in the cockpit are brand new, just the design looks evil. I sat down in the pilots chair and gazed into the universe for a few hours.

“HEY! WAKE THE FUCK UP!”

“WUZUH? What the fuck was that?” I jumped up. I had drifted off to sleep, the voice had belonged to Amy. “Amy you around?” no answer. I looked around the ship for a few hours but found no trace of her. I decided it was probably my nerves finally realizing I’m going to be alone for the whole trip. “Time to clear my head,” I muttered to myself.

I went into the virtual reality room and started up a game of Castle Fighting Volcano Extreme and ran in. I decided to not use the chainsaw this time, so I chose a Seax.

Straight away, a Clontilian appeared in front of me, I decapitated it with one vicious swing. A Clontilian is like a mix between a dog and a cat with a fly’s face. They haven’t been seen for about three thousand years now, which is strange as we never killed any of them.

I walked forward not knowing what type of area I would be stepping in to. As I walked another step forward, I felt hot breath behind me. I jumped forward and twisted around to see a few hundred clontilians behind me. “HOLY SHIT,” I screamed as I stood there shocked. At once they all shot ice covered larva from their mouths (which may not sound painful or make any sense but it’s my story) as I stood there glued to the ground.

So what could I do? I had two options: run like Hell or fight like a fucking man. I fought. It took a damn long time and good reflexes, but once that final head was swiped clean off the final clontilian I fell on to the ground and nearly blacked out from exhaustion.

Remembering this was only the first level, I let out a moan of dislike for the game. Laying there I wondered why I decided to play this bludey game.

“Darling, don’t give up. It’ll be all right,” I looked up and saw Amy standing above me. I reached up to her, but my hand went right through her body.

“Amy, what’s going on?” I asked wearily, but she only smiled back. I stood and looking around the room I saw that I was all alone in the room. “Fucking nerves!” I said through breaths. I decided to go on, so in I went to the next room, which, naturally, turned out to be the most dangerous.

Down swooped five hundred dragons ridden by one thousand knights with heavy armor, very long swords on their back pouches and also spears in their hands. I ran up the walls and began looking. I searched for five minutes, dodging the fire and spears getting thrown at me, when I finally found it. I always keep a sledgehammer in this room for added help. I ran over to it, I can walk on walls in this game if you didn’t notice, and plucked it hard off the wall just as a barrage of fire came my way. I jumped down and swung in every single direction. One way went the Seax and the other went the sledgehammer.

It took me one hour to get through them all, and by the end I was burnt to what was close to a crisp, and torn half open. Having fun doesn’t always mean having fun safely and harmlessly. I decided to call it a day and saved the game on the wall next to me so I could continue tomorrow.

I walked back into my room and stared in the mirror. My face was normal now, but when I turned away something caught my eye. I quickly faced towards the mirror again and saw Joey standing behind me. I turned around, but no one was there. Turning back to the mirror, I saw Joey with a Seax.

“This is what you get for doing that to us. You shouldn’t be here. You should be in the depths of Hell. It is God’s will to have you thrown down there, but you have to cheat death,” he lunged at me with all his might with the Seax held high. When it came down and entered me I actually felt pain. I kicked the mirror, breaking it to pieces, but it did no good. He was actually hurting me despite my immortality.

“Joey, what is going on here? Why are you doing this? For fuck sake! I have never hurt you! I can’t hurt you! How can you hurt me?” I asked still writhing in pain as he kept on stabbing me with the Seax.

“Yes, you have hurt me. And when it comes time for you to know, I promise you that you will but until then enjoy the loneliness that you have bought upon yourself.” Then he was gone….. disappeared just into nothing.

“Ok, what the fuck was that?” I said standing up. As I stood I tried to test something. I picked up the Seax, which lay by my feet and cut off my hand. I felt nothing. Not one inkling of pain. Very strange, I thought to myself as I put my hand back into place.

I cleaned up the mirror pieces and put them into the compacter, which releases all the waste, like shit and garbage, into space, and then I took a nice boiling hot shower.

I wasn’t in there for ten minutes, when I heard someone come in. “Oh, now what the fuck is going on? This is starting to get very annoying! There better be a reason for this shit because I am reaching boiling point!” I said close to blowing up. I pulled open the curtains to see no one. I hate it when that happens, in the end it just turned out to be my nerves or so I thought than.

I continued to shower for an hour. The water doesn’t run out, as it is recycled, so I was just using the same water I washed with two minutes earlier. A nice refreshing shower is great, especially after feeling pain for the first time ever in reality.

After the shower, I decided to call it a night, so I made sure the auto pilot was working perfectly, than I went to bed.

As I lay down, I heard a little noise that sounded like a hissing. I sat up right away to see what the source of the noise was, but as my tiredness got the better of me, I dropped back down right away and fell into a deep sleep.

****************************************

Light was pouring down on me. I could feel the calming heat of the sun above me. I tell you it felt so good. The hot shower I’d just had was nothing compared to this beautiful feeling. I slowly opened my eyes and stirred. I finally came to my senses. Why can I feel the sun when I am on a ship? I lifted my head up and looked around. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing correctly and looked around again. In front of me was an ocean, I was on its beach. This beach wasn’t just any typical small beach. This beach reached as far as I could see. It was like a desert in the way that the sand just carried on and on. Lying ten meters away from me was my ship, which, surprisingly, was in good condition - not even a scratch on it.

I walked back on to the ship and went up to the control board to check my location. I pressed a few buttons and finally my location showed up: Wanglang. “You gotta be kidding me? Well, let’s go find out how the bastards kept this shit out of sight,” I said to myself.

I walked into my bedroom and picked up my chainsaw than I proceeded out the door back out to the beautiful sunlight. “You won’t like what you find,” a voice from behind me said as the door started to close.

“Yeah yeah yeah that’s what they all get told,” I said back, “But they didn’t have a chainsaw at hand did they!” I said.

As I started to walk north I suddenly heard the waves breaking in the ocean and saw the water looking so damn perfect that I stripped and went for a much deserved swim with my chainsaw. While swimming I picked up a Glantil. A Glantil is an octopus type creature with snarling teeth which looked so cute when it bit me. While it was stuck on my hand, I waved it around happily to continue my enjoyment of being pain free once again.

When I felt completely refreshed I got out, put my clothes back on and then I started to make my way through the sand. I went south and started to get a bit bored so I began singing. No one was around so I was free to sing in peace without pissing anyone off.

After about ten minutes of singing, a voice shouted out at me, “AY! Shut up with that. Some of us are trying to sleep!” it came from below me. I looked down and saw the sand was in the shape of a small face.

“Excuse me?” I asked bending down to examine this amazing sight. “Since when can sand talk?” I questioned as I touched the face which seemed to anger it.

“We have always been able to talk. And stop that poking,” he said snapping at my fingers “you’re gonna mess up my hair,” To tell you the truth I didn’t see any hair. WHEN THE FUCK CAN SAND HAVE HAIR? WTF?

“Um, do tell me, what planet is this? That is if you know,” I asked still looking amazed at this sand talking to me.

“Of course I know, just because I’m made out of sand doesn’t mean I’m stupid. You are on the planet Wanglang. It has been here for, oh, twenty thousand years now. Haven’t seen you around here before, who are you?”

“My name is Tigs. You say this planet has been around for twenty thousand years? That is very curious,”

“Why?” the face asked actually showing a confused emotion.

“Because four thousand years ago, I blew this planet up. Me and my crew actually saw the pieces of the planet fly towards our ship,” I told the face. SAND WAS FUCKING TALKING TO ME. WTF!

“Now, that is strange, I have been here in this spot since the creation of the planet and nothing like that has ever occurred. Well, if you be an enemy of this planet than I shall call the guards for you. Don’t mind the chains now,” just then chains flew up, knocked the chainsaw out of my hand and tied me to the ground.

“What the Hell are you doing? Or how are you doing that, should I ask?” I said to the face still skeptical this was happening. “I must be still asleep!” I told myself, “Yeah, this is all a dream. I must be still in my ship,” SAND WAS CHAINING ME UP! WTF O_O

“Sorry, sonny, it ain’t a dream, but thanks for the reminder,” the voice said before I blacked out once more.

**************************************************

“Darling, just wake up and everything will be alright,”

“Darling, just wake up and everything will be alright,” a voice said from above me. It was Amy’s voice. But when I opened my eyes what I saw was not Amy. Well it was Amy though she had whiskers and a big orange tail. Apart from that she was a dead ringer to my wife. I looked around and saw I was in an exact replica of my bedroom on Tylon. The bed looked the same, the table, wardrobe, windows even the sheets were the same.

“Amy? When did you get a tail? Where the Hell am I?”

“Who’s Amy?” the girl on top of me asked curiously as she kissed me.

“Ok, what’s going on, Amy? Seriously, where did you get the tail?”

“I’ll ask you again. Who is Amy?” she said, looking very surprised at me.

“You are Amy. Now, either tell me what is going on or I’m gonna get my chainsaw up and running!” I said through gritted teeth.

“Ok, that’s enough, he passes. End program,” a voice said from outside the door. The door opened and in walked an ugly looking creature, but after blinking once it seemed strangely beautiful to me - like nothing I had ever seen before. It was green and had scaly skin with ten eyes, three ears, ten hands and five feet. “Don’t be alarmed sir, I may look hideous, but in a short time I will look beautiful to you,”

“Yes, that has happened,” I told it while I stood up and the person who had been on top of me fell on the floor. It wasn’t Amy. It was the same kind of thing as the creature at the door but this one was blue. “Can you please tell me what in the world is going on here? Why did that thing look like my wife?” I said these words savagely to the creature, like I was ready to pounce if no answers were told, but it only smiled back at me.

“That is Yangle. She is our doctor. She’s able to change into anything she wants. She took the form of your wife to make sure your memory was working… I really don’t know why she added the tail. Maybe she wanted to help your memory easier. I apologize for my guard taking you down like that, but we rarely get visitors on my planet. That is to say,” he said sitting on the bed to which I followed, “You are the first visitor ever.”

“Ok, what is going on here? This planet was destroyed by my very own ship four thousand years ago. I know this because I saw it blow up. I felt the force of torn body parts hitting my ship. Now, please tell me what is going on?” I demanded. His expression changed to that of a kid who had just entered a free candy shop.

“Ahh,” he said waving his finger in my face now very happy. “I have finally found you, Tigs. Hehehe. Fuck, it took a while,” he exclaimed with mental glee. “Guards throw him in the dungeon, I will deal with him when the TIME is right,” as he said this fifty of these ugly creatures came in and grabbed me. I tried to struggle but, struggling to break free with five hundred hands holding onto me well I didn’t.

“CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?”

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren