z

Young Writers Society



light.love.darkness

by telle_04


Louie is the chosen warrior of the White Angel tribe, and he must flee to earth to battle.

Erica is a typical mortal that was forced to be a Dark Angel warrior because of her brother's condition.

Louie was raised by Denisse, the immortal Watcher of the centennial war between a Dark Angel and a White Angel warrior. However, as Louie grew up, Denisse found herself slowly falling in love with him, which is hard, because she is forbidden to fall in love. When the Elders appointed her as the Watcher, life became very hard for her. She lived in the Palace of Angels, and her memory was taken from her. Ever since the beginning of time, the Elders are confused whether to choose the tribe of White Angels or Dark Angels to dominate and further governed the Kingdom of Angels, so a centennial battle was held. Unfortunately, every warrior in turn fell in love with his or her enemy, so no winner was declared.

Erica was living a normal life, with a broken family. Her father left them when she was five and her mother died while giving birth to her brother, Isaiah. When they grew up, Isaiah became diagnosed with lung cancer, and it became very hard for them, since they only depended on their aunt for support. When the Dark Angels came to earth, they saw her courage and strong will, and made her a warrior in exchange for Isaiah's life. She agreed.

Louie and Erica are ordinary high school students by day, and warriors at night, both unaware of what each other are doing. And later, they fell in love with each other.

Erica kills Louie, and the latter died. Both Erica and Denisse are saddened by the event, and soon the Elders set Denisse free, since Erica was declared the winner, and the chain was broken. Denisse becomes a mortal, with no memory of what happened to her.

Louie, in turn, was sent to the Kingdom of Angels to be with the Elders. According to their custom, an angel only dies if its wings are destroyed. However if it died because it intentionally wanted to, then it only sleeps for a month. An angel like that, when it awakens, become one of these three: a Dark Angel, a White Angel, or a mortal. In Louie's case, he became a mortal.

Erica was saddened, but later meets Louie again in the form of Gareth, a mortal.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
14 Reviews


Points: 1369
Reviews: 14

Donate
Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:50 am
archer123 wrote a review...



It is really good. I would like to read more. :D Please pm me if you write more or if you post something new!

Denisse found himself slowly falling in love with him.


Shouldn't it be, Denisse found himself slowly falling in love with HER?

Love what you've written so far.




User avatar
78 Reviews


Points: 2256
Reviews: 78

Donate
Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:42 am
thefireinmeisJC says...



I love the plot! Have you written anything yet?




User avatar
1162 Reviews


Points: 32055
Reviews: 1162

Donate
Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Carlito wrote a review...



Hey telle :)
I'm pretty sure I already said this about another of your stories. I'll be happy to review this if you review another two stories. So now you should make at least four reviews. It's not as bad as it sounds :) It will help you as a writer because you can learn from other peoples mistakes and from what they did well.
PM me once you've completed your reviews or if you have any questions and I'll be happy to review this for you as well :D

-Carly





i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf