z

Young Writers Society



Mercenary Wings 10 part 2

by sokool15


*removed*


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
2631 Reviews


Points: 6235
Reviews: 2631

Donate
Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:41 pm
Rydia wrote a review...



Just the one suggestin for this part -

Seden and Kiera sat down on Kiera's sleeping mallet, leaning against her cloth-covered walls. [Mallet? I don't think that's the right word. Did you mean pallet?]

Other than that, it's interesting and you made some nice relationship developments between Kiera and her brother and Val and Dominic. Keep up the good work...




User avatar
194 Reviews


Points: 1616
Reviews: 194

Donate
Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:57 pm
greenjay wrote a review...



Now, you know that one of our neighboring tribes was acting as an assassin for King Raztik, taking out men in what seemed to be natural accidents?"

Seden nodded, frowning. "I remember. But he was finally captured and Dominic deLucio, the King's Guard, put him to death because he wouldn't give up any information about the tribe."

You should change the "our neighboring tribes" to our neighbor or something like that, since it is a he, one person not many.

Okay, that's it. Goodjob once again!




User avatar
164 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 164

Donate
Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:55 pm
Poltergiest wrote a review...



Very good. I think you could have slipped in the last part with Kiera in part 1 however... Anyway, I think he king is a fat, stupid idiotic fool who didn't get hugged by his mother when he was young. Oh well, they have to deal with him not me. I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with it. Oh, I don't know but the thought of Val and deLucio just creeps me out for some reason. Sorry...

~Pol





Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell