Deleted

by SnowGhost

Deleted 

KatieC wrote a review...

Greetings! Katie here for a review!

This story was really tragic and touching. I know what it’s like to lose someone you love. I really liked the way you wrote it.
OK, nitpicks!

perfectly imperfect

should be
perfectly imperfect

her perents present

should be
her parents present

complements

should be
compliments

aunts

should be
aunt’s

socked

should be
shocked

a “Of course!”

should be
an “Of course!”

That’s it for nitpicks really!

Apart from the grammar mistakes, I loved this story! It was amazing! It has the feel of an LM Montgomery (the woman who wrote Annne of Green Gables) work.

Best wishes and keep up the good work!

Katie xxx

KatieC says...

It doesn%u2019t seem to show up on the quotes but there are two spaces between %u2018perfectly%u2019 and %u2018imperfect%u2019.

KatieC says...

It doesn%u2019t seem to show up on the quotes but there are two spaces between %u2018perfectly%u2019 and %u2018imperfect%u2019 when there should be one.

I don%u2019t know what all of that %u2018 was about!

KatieC says...

It did it again! It%u2019s supposed to be an apostrophe.

SnowGhost says...

Thank you for the review :) I wrote this at midnight (very tired) so there are a LOT of mistakes I should probably fix. Thanks again

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:16 pm
fatherfig says...

That was a tragic story and I am sorry for your loss. I have lost someone dear to me recently to. I still miss said person, and I honestly feel for you. The way you composed this story was beautiful.
Remember, life can be cruel but hang on it is worth it in the end.
People love you.

SnowGhost says...

Thank you, that means a lot. And I'm very sorry for the person you have so recently lost.

fatherfig says...

Thank you

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:57 am
Radrook wrote a review...

Thanks for sharing this very touching story. Wish I could have expressed myself so clearly at your age. Sorry about your loss of a loved one. life is cruel that way sometimes. You told us the story very well. That kept me reading until the very end. Very touching how she giggles over the imperfect yet perfect snowman and found humor in the midst of despair. The following are just in case you want to polish the composition.

Suggestions

parents
Christmas
sixty relatives
she paid
lie down
shocked
....future had [other] plans....
--

At her aunts 50th birthday party[,]
She had accepted with [an] "Of course!"[w]ithout....
This news depressed her[,] but....
Sadly[,] this is a true story....
This news depressed her[,]but....
Sadly[,] this is....
It's been a while since her death[,] but....
[fifty] complements....
At her aunt[']s....

.

SnowGhost says...

Oh thank you. I wrote this midnight last night so now I see like a million mistakes that I didn't see before through my tired eyes.

I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Tuckster