z

Young Writers Society



Sex and the City mini-review

by s_angel222


Just a short review I wrote for sex and the city to post on the imdb.

I Absofuckinglutley love it.(satc fans will understand this title)

I have four best friends. Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha.

Sex pert/columnist/shoe addict Carrie Bradshaw guides us through the trials and tribulations of the New York dating scene. Kim Catrell is irreplaceable has the infamous Samantha Jones whose rather "open" attitude to sex clashes with park avenue princess Charlotte, ever the optimist. On the other end of optimistic is Miranda, realist/lawyer, a driven career woman who often screams FEMINIST. Somewhere in the middle is Carrie Bradshaw who binds these women together.

The show is ultimately romanticized by the chic New York City backdrop. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be caught between the two and you'll always want more, more, more.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



Random avatar

Points: 763
Reviews: 11

Donate
Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:59 pm
dylanray96 wrote a review...



Totally agree!!!! with you!!!!
I abso-fucking-lutely LOVE it!!!
I love the CaRRie Bradshaw!!!! She's totally a feminist!!!!
I was addicted with SATC ever since I watched the first movie!!!! I just love it so much!!!! Ow...How I wish CaRRie Bradshaw is real!!!!!!




User avatar
12 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 12

Donate
Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:30 pm
s_angel222 says...



But it is non fiction.




User avatar
614 Reviews


Points: 1106
Reviews: 614

Donate
Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:46 pm
Swires says...



.... This should go into the Lounge. Non-Fiction is for essays or dissertations.




User avatar
12 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 12

Donate
Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:51 pm
s_angel222 says...



Thank you:D I'm totally addicted lol:D




User avatar
11 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 11

Donate
Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:29 pm
irnbru666 says...



I totally agree wth you =D I think Sex and the City is even more addictive than chocolate (if that's possible) and I think your mini review captures the magic of it with real flair.





Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica