Home » Literary works » Short Story » Other

jsjjd

by rudra

Triual

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:39 am
NirvanisKing says...

WOW, this is a master-piece, continue your work!

MapleWay wrote a review...

Wow! This is one of the greatest pieces I've ever seen! You brought so much personality to it with only a single word! You DEFINITELY deserve a like! The title was great too! Such amazing work of letters! Well done! This is so much better than my first piece was! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! :D

- MapleWay

chikara wrote a review...

Hello there!

Since this is quite short, I'm not really sure how to review it correctly? I think I'll focus on impressions and underlying meanings though, because there isn't much else to point out~

So, looking at the title, it seems like keyboard smash. I think that is a cool idea and I haven't really seen that before. It's definitely something that would be harder to execute compared to other ideas though, but it has a lot of potential to be interesting. The "jsjjd" is a very common one too because I believe it's a Facebook group and an Instagram handle for someone?

It's also a song, and I'd love to know if you intentionally did that because it was something you were listening to at the time or just like in general.

phpBB [media]

Another thing is what the other reviewer has pointed out - "triual" is the scrambled version of ritual, but I'm a little unsure of why you chose that word and what kind of significance it plays. There isn't any foreshadowing available because this is a one-word work, and there isn't much of anything in your title and description to help as well.

I like things that are mysterious and generally confusing, so I like the kind of atmosphere this creates. I do think there is a lot of room to expand on, but most of that would possibly take away from the already very specific theme and formatting.

If you want to keep this as vague as possible, I think it works. If you want to expand on some ideas because people aren't seeing them correctly, that works too.

Cheers!

JohnKlue says...

You scrambled the word ritual into the not-word Triual.
You are rather cleaver are you not.
However in order to publish this you needed points that you spent on this.

This was your first work it would seem.
I truly hope to see more of thou in the future.

JohnKlue says...

You are rather cleaver are you not.
however in order to publish this you needed points that you spent on this.

Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman