z

Young Writers Society



Life

by pribbs


"In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love."
Author: Diego Marchi


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
816 Reviews


Points: 8413
Reviews: 816

Donate
Wed May 14, 2008 11:11 pm
Leja says...



The literature forums are only for original works created by the poster. If you would like to share or discuss a quote please do so in the Lounge or in Randomness.

Locked




User avatar
196 Reviews


Points: 3098
Reviews: 196

Donate
Tue May 13, 2008 7:55 pm
OverEasy wrote a review...



Hello!

First things first, if this is not your work, and I cannot tell because of the way that you have published who the author is and I don't know if you are Diego, then you need to post it in some place like the lounge.

If it is your work then you can leave it up, however the rules clearly state that you need to do two reviews before posting one of your own. That way we keep a 2:1 ratio of reviews to posts.


Good Luck and Welcome!

OverEasy





Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson