Home » Literary works » Article / Essay » Spiritual

Gnostic Fellowship

by nijjhar

WHO ARE THE GNOSTICS?
By Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.,
Many think that the Gnostics are heretic and this bad name was given by the Messianic sons of Satan who occupied the Church of God soon after the deaths of Angel Stephen and St.James, the Just. After them, the Messianic Jews did not enter Church of God through the Proper Gate where Christ Peter is the Gatekeeper but they rather stealthily jumped over the walls of the Church to occupy it as prophesised by Christ Jesus in Matt.12.v43-45, the arid, evil spirited sacked psychic Temple Priests could not find green pastures and they went into the House of Christ Jesus with seven more evil spirits, the deacons and killed the spirit of the Church of God with forbidden Jewish Leaven, the rotten Torah full of holes to lure their victims. Old customers, the Chosen People, filled the Churches and the same old Business flourished. Mammon and not God was worshipped by these waterless canals, the immoral Bishops and their accomplices, to make the situation worse than before. When the Monks, mostly Gentile Apostles, criticised them, they gave them the bad name of heretic and killed them by throwing before animals creating Darkness worse than before the arrival of Christ Jesus. Their accomplice Roman Emperor Constantine was worshipped like god and so Mammon replaced God with Popes killing people at their own wills, INSHPOPE.
Apostles were mostly Gentile and then there was a limit of aggression. Hazrat Mohammed Sahib taught them a good lesson but as this Islam of INSHMULLAH, Moon and star, became corrupt, then the Second coming of Christ Jesus was Satguru (Christ) Nanak Dev Ji born 1469 in the Punjab wherefrom I hail. He and His Five Lights Preached Gospel, Islam of Allah, INSHALLAH that is SHARIAH-FREE and of Sun, for almost 150 years but the Kings of Darkness of Khatri tribe were nowhere to be sorted with the word of mouth. Then, the Last Fourth Prophet, two in M.East and two in East, Royal King Gobind Rai Ji organised the Soldiers of God, the Philanthropic Khalsas (Puritans) to fight the aggressor Emperor sons of Darkness of Kashmir who were Mullahs, and they were inciting the Moghul rulers. In the same evil spirit, the people of Judah tribe incited Roman Emperor Constantine to kill Christianity. So, the Blood of aggressions lies on the people of Khatri tribe in India as that of Christ Jesus and His Labourers on the people of Judah tribe, the Princes of Darkness. No wonder when the Blind Guides led the blind, they fell into the Pits of death, the Holocausts.
John, the Baptist, the Angel of Israel, Rabbis, Pharisees, etc. had once-born Disciples to discipline them morally in Adam whilst our Anointed Royal High Priest of God Christ Jesus has twice-born Labourers, no more slaves to sins in Adam but righteousness of heart in God, working in the Vineyard of our Father that has a Narrow Gate for Solitary and sought by those who are pre-destined of our Father. True Vine Christ Jesus has been Planted by our Father in His Vineyard and those who Eat the Juicy Flesh of Jesus, have ears to hear His Word and they are capable of Drinking the Refreshing Blood of Christ called Drinking His Cup, Preach Gospel in the manners of our anointed Elder Brother Christ Jesus. They Graft themselves to this True Vine to become His Virgin Solitary Wife for Eternal Life called REST. Anyone who is not Grafted to the True Vine but follow the Wide Road led by their hirelings of Mammon Dog-Collared Anti-Christs withers away wasting his precious chance of earning REST.
There is ONE GOD and His Faith is One and not many. But the spiritually blind Disciples of Anti-Christs have many Churches and faiths.
Gnostics are living Christs of our living Father, Allah.
THEY ARE SOLITARY VIRGIN WIVES OF CHRIST JESUS
WHERE THERE IS NEITHER GIVING NOR TAKING – STORGE.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:22 am
Kale wrote a review...

Hello nijjhar. Since this has been lurking in the back of the Works with 1 Review queue for a while now, I'm here to knock it out.

And the first thing I'll say is that if you wanted to make a point with this, you really should've taken the time to outline. Right now, your ideas are all over the place and poorly explained, if at all. Almost nothing here makes sense, and the few points that are comprehensible are lacking any context or credibility. This makes them sound completely crazy, and therefore not something I would be interested in learning about. Especially with how you state multiple times that all gnostics, who I assume include the male members of humanity as well, are all wives of Jesus.

I am also wondering what's up with the crazy capitalization and capslock rage. They just make this even more difficult to read, what with all the shouting and Excessive Emphasis via Capitalization Located Everywhere.

As Ben pointed out, this reads like just venting instead of an essay. As such, I really can't take it all that seriously as an essay. There are just too many leaps in logic and too much ranting about things that make no sense for it to be more than crazytalk.

BenFranks wrote a review...

Evening,

I find your subject very interesting, and the perspective is intriguing. However, writing wise, I do have some issues with it.

Firstly, is this an extract of an essay or something? Your introduction was worded much like a puzzle you were allowing the reader to piece together - there's a lot of fact coming at me but it feels like it's lacking clarity. It feels a lot like you're merely venting, rather than structuring an argument.

Secondly, your use of capitalisation as emphasis feels floppy. Your argument should be strong enough to convince us without the need to format emphatically, especially if this is academic level, which your M.Sc suggests it is.

Thirdly, grammar - it's all a bit broken. Here's an example:

not many. But...

It's a bad idea to break the flow of an argument and start a new sentence, the conjunction highlights this abrupt flow. Tip: proof read and find a strong style.

Fourthly, citing and evidence of all sorts has been completely forgotten here; these are key to any essay of notability. You may want to find something supporting your points.

Okay, so I concede your question of 'what' isn't really posing an argument, but an answer. However the way you have tried to be persuasive loses the reader in your purpose and it all feels a bit floppy. You have the bones of an opinion here, but you need to form something more rational and structured for it to be considered an essay, especially of notability.

Hope this helps.

nijjhar says...

Hi Brother,

I agree with you and I try to be too short and to the point.

I have taken note of your constructive criticism.

"He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi