R.ed R.iding H.ood: wolfish boy (very short)

by myfreindsavamp

This is temperaraly being taken down. If you wish to read it you may go to the link here. http://ambercoultis.deviantart.com/art/ ... y-94640951

myfreindsavamp says...

Hey I caught a lot of mistakes I made that all you guys didn't. :smt016 Haha! :P

And I have half of it typed up now. In a little bit I shall post it hopefully. :roll:

I'll try my best. :D

-Amber

Essence of BloodLust wrote a review...

What?? Where's the rest??? I Loveeeeeddd It! That is such a cool twist to red riding hood! I totally didn't see that coming. I love it when people take old stories and twist them up like that and The picture at the bottom. One word: AMAZING! the wolf is incredibly hot and i like his personality. Red and the wolf are mean for each other! 8 ^ P Keep writing!

myfreindsavamp says...

Oh, yeah. Just to tell all this is going to continue. :P

Yeah!

There will be wolf language to give you a spoiler but it's all made up. :D

Hope you like the second part of it too. When I get it up that is.

myfreindsavamp says...

Nice to see you both. :P

Yes... Um.. I'm not sure it'll be like this. I kinda got the idea to write diffrent stories of Red Rdining hood and I wanted to use pictures too so this is the outcome.*shrug*

I might continue but I will also continue my first though of idea.
Thanks,
-Amber

vamplord12 wrote a review...

i like this...you should really continue it...like, her grandmother dies or something and then she goes and lives with the wolves...that would be so cool...but it is very good, you are a great writer and i would most definitely keep reading your stuff.

Wow! That was a really cool twist to red riding hood. Holy crap. I can still feel the wolf's kiss. (I was thinkng of some one else!) The description was amazing, as always. You are a really good writer! Please continue your story.

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp