What Lies Beneathe Fort Secritie - Chapter Four

by mlofroth

The wind picked up around the outside of the DeHilla Mansion, but inside, was silence like the dead. The window was open upon the top floor, making the curtains sway rapant.

" Girls, please close that window. The smell of humans is giving me a headache." snarled the red haired woman, sitting in a lounge chair by the bay window to the north.

The Twins stopped playing the little game of Chess they had set up on the table in the far corner, and walked over to the window facing the town. As they were about to close it, the large french doors to the room were blasted open. The red head jumped from her hair and seemed pre-pared from anything, though astonished.

"Don't close that window!Can you not smell her?...Tell me twins, who is at the Rumstoms House right now?" stated a young, handsom looking man dressed in a full suit with red undershirt and cuflings.

The twin girls looked to the house down the street, and back again to the man," The new girl and the blound, Brittney Carmartios. May we ask why it matters, master?"

"Move aside," the man said as he walked towards the window, pushing the girls lightly aside and standing infront of the window, staring at the new girl as she walked into her home,"what did you say her name was, Malvo?"

By the north bay window, Malvo seemed to morph his way out of the shadows, as if he was walking through an invisible door,"Her name is Meldey, Sir."

" And what have you found out?"

" She is the one we've been looking for..."

The man at the window turned around timely, and walked hastly towards Malvo. Malvo stiffened his posture, but slightly backed away. The man now stood in front of him, taunting him, overpowering him, though he was clearly a foot shorter.

" Are you sure this time? No mistakes like the last?" the man sneered," because i dont want to have to waste another human, understand?"

The man now was at eye level with Malvo. He had seemed to be floating in mid-air! Hovering infront of him, Malvo looked away from the man's electic stare and replyed,

" I asure you...shes the one"

The man stopped hovering and landed with a thudd.

"Good man."

The man walked away from Malvo, allowing him to relax and sit down next to the Red-head, looking over at her and then to the twins.

"Sir? We have just been informed that she is at the coffee shop right now, with Firage Huston and Miseralla Goithka." the twins perked up as the man sat in the over sized lounger infront of the fire.

" Goithka? didnt we detroy the girls parents? " questioned the red-head, looking at Malvo.

" Thats right. Because they found the gate under the cliffs." Malvo replyed, not looking at her, but more or less at the ceiling.

There was a long moment of silence in the room. The twins had returned to the game of chess. Malvo had seemed to be sleeping within the chair, while the red-head picked up the magazine laying apon the coffee table between them.

The man in the chair, with his head laying against his fist, proped up on the chair arm, looked deeply into the fire, thinking. He arose from his throne, quickly after a few minutes. " Its time then..." He said silently.

" Time for what?" the Red-head asked.

"Don't become human now, Saphire, You know what I'm talking about" Snarked the man.

" The starting of the beginning, correct sir?" Malvo asked

" At lest one of you is on the same wing...Twins, get rid of Mr.Wastor, permently this time. Malvo, keep Mrs Nielous...intreged and busy. Saphire, releave Mrs. Contins of her due as Gym Instructor...permently as well." the man ordered, as the twins quickly dauntered off, Saphire chased after them with her orders. Only the man and Malvo now stood in the room.

"Malvo, I need you to get close with the girl, mainly her mother. Take her out on a date, then invite them to dinner on Saturday. You will also need to take over the place of Mr.Wastor, find out more on Meldeys friends, and her plans. Can you do that for me?" the man asked, while watching out the window, Meldey and Brittney leave her home, walking towards town.

" As you wish my master, I shall do as you say." Malvo greatly said as he bowed and backed into the shadows; in which, like he appeared, he vanished.

The man walked towards the curtianed wall, next to the window facing the town. He looked over to the pullstring, thinking for a moment, then ranking hard. The curtains were swiped from where they stood to reveal the wall behind it. But there was nothing much left of the wall. In its place there was what looked to be a bubble like substance, which the man walked through.

*****************************************

Apon the other side he opened his eyes and looked around to where he now stood, a top of a large flight of stairs that lead down to a stage, with a penisula at the ready. He walked down towards it, taking it within his hands and speaking out loudly.

" My minions! Come forth to hear my words!"

There was a large plateau infront of the stage, empty. Suddenly the ground started to shake slightly as the plateau grew up, in the shape of thousands of monsters and mystic creatures.

There were griffens and Ox-men, Centars and Pixes, Fairys and Fire-Birds. Soon there was more creatures to see then ever in any fairytale story. They stood ther, silently for a moment, then having the dirty wash away from their mouths, they screamed! A roar that shook the hills around them, a scream that could shatter and collapes buildings.

" MY MINIONS! Our time is apon us! SHE HAS ARRIVED! You will have Freedom! Who is with me!?" The man yelled out to them, all the creatures.

The Creatures yelled out again, waving there arms in the air with agreement and approval! The man raised his hand to the sky, soaking up all the sound, like it was water. He turned in a circle as the creatures started to chant his name. He walked up the stair, waving his arms as if striking up the choir. As he got to the top, he brought one hand close to his chest, blowing slightly into it.

He closed his eyes, feeling the energy from the chants come through into his hand. "Lighinus" he whispered, and instantly, his hand exploded with light and electicity. Reaching up, he turned around to face the beast, throwing the ball of light at the center of them. As the ball reached them, they disappeared into the ground. The ball exploded in a cyclone of light and electricity.

He snickered to himself, as he walked through the bubble wall, back to the room which he had come from.

Closing the curtain again, he walked over to the window facing the town. Looking towards Meldey's new home, he spotted her walking in the driveway, coming home from the town. She stopped half way and looked towards him. He looked straight at her, somehow meeting his eyes with her's, even at such the distance.

" Find me, and I'll explain everything." He whispered, and yet she heard it. He knew she heard it, for she quickly ran into the house, as if something had scared her.

He snickered again, and slowly walked his way over to his chair by the fire, now out.

"Soon, my dear, you'll be mine..."

The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14