z

Young Writers Society



scribbler of dreams

by madam-butterfly


i actually enjoyed this book, even though i'm not usually the type of person that's into sappy love stories, but this one was pretty good.

it's sort of like a romeo and juliet type story where two teens from different families that hate each other fall in love. trust me, you'll fall in love with bram (he's like one of those sweet boyfriends that you wish for but know probably don't exist)

anyways i'm not the type of person that tells everything that happens in a story, so if you trust me just read the book.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
146 Reviews


Points: 2365
Reviews: 146

Donate
Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:38 pm



Am I the only one who read this? Your right, it is like a Romeo and Juliet love story. I keep the book in my library, right next to Romeo and Juliet. I haven't read it in a few years... I should probably go read it again.





“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw