z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

pain

by lydia2170


Pain

Such a frequently used word four small letter when alone do not mean much but when are put together can be used to explain your emotion and feeling your mind and your heart. This one simple word can drive a person to do things that lead to love hate or even desperation. Many don’t show it. It s a way of showing weakness or a way of showing loss of control. These are two things society and the planet has told us and taught us not to show in public this one simple emotion is meant to be pushed aside so you can be what everyone expects.

Its like your sinking further and further the more you ignore it the more the water fills your lungs all the pain in life all the pain in the world we are told to ignore and only show the beauty but what people and society doesn’t understand is that pain is beauty showing someone’s vulnerabilities is beauty its what makes us human what makes us different what makes us more then just robots. It deserves to be felt. It deserves to be let in the rush of hate and love all at once the pain of being lost or of losing your needs or desires. All teens are beautiful because they show their pain through who they are through what they are the way they act and who they want to become but teens in this generation are told to bottle it up. Something so simple can crush and devour a young innocents something as simple as the wrong words or being left out there are so many walls up in the young generation because they feel they can not trust anyone with there secrets the only way out of there own mind is to become someone else but it will always be there and all people know that they know that the pain the suffering needs to be felt and no matter how much you push it aside or ignore it. You know it will always be there always telling you things that make you hate everything about yourself. As a young person I, myself am told to be everything I’m not I’m told to not be to attention seeking or not to sad because I will look depressed and that’s just for selfish people its ok I say over and over again because they don’t really want to hear my suffering they don’t really want to hear my pain they just want it gone they want to believe I’m happy I’m fine I can deal with it. So many others like me have thought like this many couldn’t deal with it anymore couldn’t deal with the pain couldn’t deal with the voices the demandingness of it all and all they could think about what that one way out that one thing that could end the pain and the suffering the fakeness of society of the world. They do these things so many ways and pne they are gone people ask why why she seamed so happy. You want to know why she seamed so happy because no one made her feel like they would truly listen and care no one made her feel painless all she ever wanted was for it all to go all the pain out of the back of her mind she wanted to be truly happy but she just could her friends would go out without her and leave her ever so sly hints they didn’t like her that is pain to a young person that one girl that was always prettier that hated her that is pain to a young person that guy that used you for everything your not that’s pain to a young person the loss of a friends to society that’s pain to a young person but the biggest pain a young person could ever know is being called something or left or just forgotten by the person they came from the person that is meant to love them for everything they are it is true pain when they call you tarty or slutty that is pain. Pain is always there no matter where you look in the world it is inescapable. Not only is it inescapable it is always irresistible to the empty the ones that feel numb but tell no one the people that fell nothing the people that would rather feel the pain of a blade against there skin then have to deal with facts that no one is there the fact that no one care about anybody but themselves that all the love everybody gives is fake. But pain you see that is real that is demanding that is a feeling that will always be there never leaving always waiting till you need it because it knows you will always need it. No matter how hard you try those four little letters will always be there whether its there physically or mentally it needs to be felt it deserves to be felt.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
298 Reviews


Points: 15144
Reviews: 298

Donate
Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:28 am
HolographicLadybug wrote a review...



Hello! I am here for a short review.

First things first, your second paragraph is waaaayyyyy too long. You could probably divide it up into three or four, but this is way too hard for me to read. This got a bit in the way of your message because I found it hard to concentrate.
Also, there are what I believe to be run-ons in here. You seem to be separating what could be two or more sentences with ands and commas. This also makes it hard to read, so take a really, super good look at what you've written. Read it out loud too. That has helped me on several occasions. Unfortunately, this made your piece even harder to read, which you don't want. You want your readers to understand and appreciate you piece, right?
I'm sorry if I sounded a bit gruff. I really want to help. That's what I'm here for, right? :)

Merry Christmas!
~Holographic Ladybug
(Fades away....)




User avatar
17 Reviews


Points: 289
Reviews: 17

Donate
Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:57 pm
Angrynoodles wrote a review...



Alright, I am here for a review!
You are a new member so this must be one of your first post, huh?

I will start with grammatical errors. Being blunt, I don't think you used a single comma throughout the work. Commas will make it easier to read and understand. If you don't know how to use them, just look it up. It is really simple.
Another thing is to separate that large section into several different paragraphs. That, like the commas, will make it much more understandably. A huge paragraph can be intimidating and keep people from reading your work, and we don't want that.
Lastly, you need to put this guy through spellcheck. You spelled some words wrong and also used 'its' instead of 'it's'. If you do not know the different you can simply look it up.

As for the actually content. It was quite good. I think that if you edited it a lot of people would like this one. I liked the different examples that you used. Such as, "when they call you tarty or slutty" and " feel the pain of a blade against there skin".

Great work! -Angry Noodles





I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert