z

Young Writers Society



CHAOS (Death Metal)

by lordgluzman


Before you guys critt this I want to explain that this song is from a person that lives in a chaos point of view not from my. I want to show how wrong and bad it is to be a chaos, that's why I am using angry words to show people that it is evil to be chaos. Also I believe there is an existence of chaos that is decaying within us. All of us has it, but we know how to control it unlike other people.



(Screams)
(Roar)
You tried to shoot me!
But I am not dead yet!
Got a detonator in left hand!
It is time for me to make a rebellious stand!
You filled me with full of emotional colic!
Too late now I am diabolic!
Relax your finger!
Before you press the trigger!
It is up to you if I squeeze the button!
Turn you and your men to the forgotten!
Our anger feeds,
On glory!
3, 2, 1 END OF STORY!

Wait till the numbers go down 3, 2, and 1…
Wait till the numbers go down 3, 2, and 1….
Wait till the numbers go down,
3, 2, and 1!
Who wants to join the chaos?
Wait till the numbers go down,
3, 2, and 1!
Who would like to fight for the chaos?!

Everybody hates us!
Because we are different,
Everybody hates us!
Because we want to try something new,
But now you see us stand!
Seems like you don’t know what to do!
You’re going to try to blow us,
Millions miles away!
But the chaos shall fight and stay!
My men shall be known,
For the way they fought!
Because they are made up of,
What you are not!
Anger devours,
On our Powers!

Wait till the numbers go down 3, 2, and 1…
Wait till the numbers go down 3, 2, and 1….
Wait till the numbers go down,
3, 2, and 1!
Who wants to join the chaos?
Wait till the numbers go down,
3, 2, and 1!
Who would like to fight for the chaos?!

(Drum Solo)
(Random Screams)
(All of a sudden the music stops)
(A very load bomb explosion comes)
(Music enters back again)

Now before the numbers go down to zero!
Everybody hopes for the arrival of a hero!
But I am beginning to feel different,
I feel the slightest touch of Satan! (Stretched)
No, nobody here can save you!
No, I don’t expect anything new!
On the last second I am beginning to understand,
That what I did is shit!
But my shame wont stop it!




(Whisper)
Wait till the numbers go down 3, 2, and 1…
Wait till the numbers go down 3, 2, and 1….
Wait till the numbers go down,
3, 2, and 1…
Who wants to join the chaos?
Wait till the numbers go down,
3, 2, and 1…


(Roar)
Wait till the numbers go down 3, 2, and 1…
Wait till the numbers go down 3, 2, and 1….
Wait till the numbers go down,
3, 2, and 1!
Who wants to join the chaos?
Wait till the numbers go down,
3, 2, and 1!
Who would like to fight for the chaos?! (Stretched)
Chaos! (Stretched)

Fight for glory...
Fight for power…
Fight on the side of the chaos…


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
122 Reviews


Points: 2926
Reviews: 122

Donate
Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:35 am
lordgluzman says...



I wrote on the top to explain what I am trying to show in my lyrics.




User avatar
160 Reviews


Points: 3925
Reviews: 160

Donate
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:41 pm
Krupp wrote a review...



Clearly, Bloodstainedwhite hasn't heard a song by Agoraphobic Nosebleed haha...not that there is any real need to do so; unless you're into that kind of stuff..

Yet another song with slipknot-esque lyrics. Look bud, I try not to look down or be judgemental because I'm older, but I've been around the block musically for a while here, and I think I recall giving you some advice on branching out musically and lyrically. Well, I think I'm going to reiterate that point. All of your stuff, despite your efforts to break out of it, has sounded the same. None of it sounds real, none of it sounds convincing, and it just falls flat.

I'm not sayin all of this to tear you down, of course. I wanna help you out with this stuff bro. Anyone who wants to really improve has to start somewhere, so I'll even post a few links to bands that I think you should listen to, and give their lyrics a try. They might help you to see what you could be doing. I'll pm all of that crap to you though.

Otherwise, like I've been suggsting, use imagery and metaphors that go beyond the whole stereotypical "Angst" and "Violence" and "Fuck" lyrics. Seriously? That stuff got out of hand back in '99. Drop it all, really think about how you can adress your feelings on subjects without using that kind of stereotypical wording, and you will improve. Trust me on this.

I'll pm you when I have found some stuff that is applicable.




User avatar
6 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 6

Donate
Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:56 pm
BloodStainedWhite wrote a review...



I know this is meant to be a lyric so it is hard to judge this on solely the text. Personally this is a little angry for my liking and I know it's death metal, but lyrically there is a total lack of contrast. It's all kill, kill, kill and reflection. Not to be totally critical, but most of the time it seems as if you used lines for the simple reason that they rhymed. Especially the line " you treated my emotions like fuck, but now your life will suck". I'm sorry, but when I got to that line I thought it sounded like a kid throwing a tantrum and trying to use a swear word to sound big. More than anything I hope this is not a reflection of how you really feel, because otherwise you really need a hug. I wish I could hear the song so that I could make more of a useful comment, but hey, all I had to work with was the lyrics.





Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank