Home » Literary works » Article / Essay » Teen Fiction

E - Everyone Language

What to Do?

by khrisnacomia

“Great power comes with greater responsibility” (Peter Parker). A famous line from the movie Spiderman. As we look back to the roles of teenagers on 18th century we can say that boys and girls have different roles. According to an article written by Coates (2005), boys learned all the skills and crafts of farming, woodworking, woodcutting, etc. while girls learned as many or more jobs for sustaining a household. They have different role because in able for them to be just like mother and father-able and to be skilled in all aspects of rural farm life and household. On the other hand, even if they have different roles they both can help in supporting the family. Unlike teenagers today, the roles of girls can also be the roles of the boys or vice versa. But above all the roles of modern teenagers the most important roles are their role to themselves, to others and to God.

According to the article entitled “Teenagers, Rights and Responsibilities”, adolescence or teenagers is a time of turmoil due to rapid physical, psychological, and social changes taking place. One example of their role to themselves is to satisfy their own needs. Needs like gadgets but also needs of having circle of friends. Almost all teenagers are developing their own identity outside of the family unit and seeking to fit-in at almost any cost. They also want attention coming from their family and when their family cannot gave it to them, they thought that they can find it in their friends. They also want to love and experience to be loved in return. A love not only from their family but also from the opposite sex. They love it when someone is in-love with them or they are in-love with that someone. However, their most important role to theirselves is to study well for their future and for their soon ti be family to fulfill their needs.

Young people develop the skills and abilities of initiative when they learn to overcome obstacles. According to an article written by Mitchell (2005), one teenager shared a story of young man she met in Cambodia on a service learning project with her school. He has dedicated his life to give back to his community. He is just a teenager but become a civic role model.Teenagers, even though they are being criticize by people today, can be a role model in their own way. Also, others want teenagers to respect them. Respect is a value that all people must have especially teenagers. Giving or sharing to them something we have that come from the bottom of my heart. These are the role of teenagers to other people.

When it comes to encouraging young people to read God's word, it's a lot easier to lead from the front than to push from the back, a line from the article written by Locke (2011). HW also said that, even in churches and families with good adult role models, teens can often be confused about personal Bible study. If we will ask them what will help in their Christian life, and studying God's word will almost certainly come top is also included on the article have just written . There are three major roles of teenagers to God. These are to protect all of God's creation, help in conserving the environment and to obey God's will. We are here on earth to be His stewards. Pollution is the number one problem not only in our country but around the world. These are the number one role or duty of teenagers, to take care of the environment. It is a simple role yet it requires great effort.

As far as I am concerned to the related topic, it can be seen that teenagers today are more exposed to the natural world rather than the teenagers in the past. They are matured enough to perform the roles that were given to them. Sometimes, other people misinterpret them but I think it is just their own way of letting people know that they are existing. But did you know that teenagers can be a family to each one of us. They are good in giving an advice especially to their friends even if they are not experiencing what their problem is. Teens want indepence, yet they need supervision. They want people to notice them, yet let them alone-often at the same time. People must have learn to understand them because I know that teenagers know what they are doing.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:32 am
OceanGirl wrote a review...

Heyy Krishnacomia! Sapphire to the review :)
So many essay reviews!
so let me get to the essay.
Okay now there is need of some edition work:

''theirselves is to study well for their future and for their soon ti be family to fulfill their''.
this can be changed to:
''Their selves is to study for their future and soon to fulfill for their family needs''

''We are here on earth to be His stewards''
you can form it like this:
''We are here on this earth to be his stewards"

Other than that I think its a good essay.

"When it comes to encouraging young people to read God's word, it's a lot easier to lead from the front than to push from the back, a line from the article written by Locke (2011). HW also said that, even in churches and families with good adult role models, teens can often be confused about personal Bible study. If we will ask them what will help in their Christian life, and studying God's word will almost certainly come top is also included on the article have just written . There are three major roles of teenagers to God. These are to protect all of God's creation, help in conserving the environment and to obey God's will. We are here on earth to be His stewards. Pollution is the number one problem not only in our country but around the world. These are the number one role or duty of teenagers, to take care of the environment. It is a simple role yet it requires great effort".

I liked the above mentioned part of you're essay :)

Anyway Good luck,
Have a nice day!

FuturAuthor,
SapphireFlames.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:46 am
megborjal says...

Nice Essay. Good job! Keep it up.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:10 pm
Messenger wrote a review...

The Knight Messenger here to review for KotGR.
I didn't see anything wrong till this line.

They have different role because in able for them to be just like mother and father-able and to be skilled in all aspects of rural farm life and household.

This line through me off. I think what you mean to say is: "They have different roles in order for them to become just like mother and father-able to be skilled in all aspects of rural farm life and household.

they thought that they can find it in their friends.

Thought should be changed to think.

However, their most important role to theirselves is to study well for their future and for their soon ti be family to fulfill their needs.

It should be themselves, and you have a typo in bold that needs to be changed. Also it should be soon-to-be.

one teenager shared a story of young man

you need an a in between of and young.

He is just a teenager but become a civic role model

You need a has in between but and become.

[quote]Respect is a value that all people must have especially teenagers.[quote]
A semicolon is needed after the word have.

There were a few more errors but I thought like I pointed out enough. Now, please take those as advice to help with your essays. I am by no means bashing it; in fact I loved it!. I thought you brought up some very interesting points, and I liked that you brought God into the picture. (I am a Christian.) Very good job overall.
Keep it up!

Guest Avatar

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:35 am
donabelle says...

Did you did this anak..good job...luv u

[ Edit ]

Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:33 am
miajaneboo says...

Nice essay :)

Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:30 am
Chairazell says...

Very nice work. Keep it up :)

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:45 am
splendidsay says...

Your essay is very informative! Keep up the good work! :)

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 am
Renrenrenren says...

Very nice essay. Keep it up!

Guest Avatar

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:11 am
Harvin Reyes says...

nice topic. i think adults should read articles such as this.

[ Edit ]

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken