z

Young Writers Society



Jeff's suicide

by jwoot14


"JEFF!, JEFF!, DON'T DO THIS JEFF! IT'S NOT WORTH IT"

"don't worry, im not gonna do it" i said putting the knife down

"what was with that, what's wrong"

"WHAT'S WRONG! WHAT'S WRONG! EVERYTHING'S WRONG! I HATE

EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE, I CAN'T THINK OF ONE GOOD THING HERE"

"but look at all the great things you got from life"

"what, working my butt off to help random people I don't really give a crap

about, trying my hardest to make people happy, well this is once i really

wish i could make people happy, but I'm too much of a wimp to do this"

"you are only looking at the bad parts"

"shut up Jak, I don't need this right now"

"Please, you need help"

"no, I don't need help, I need TO help"

"You are completely insane"

"I just want you to be the one who takes over my life"

"you don't mean that"

"yes I do Jak, you are the better me, I just want you to completely take over"

"I packed back up th knife"

"this is my choice, don't stop me"

"Jeff, you are insane"

"no, I'm finally thinking clearly"

"No you are not, there are much better choices...."

*SLICE*

"NOOOOOOOO!!!, DAMMIT JEFF"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT, YOU COULD'VE JUST TALKED TO PEOPLE, WHY DID YOU BOTTLE UP YOUR FEELINGS, THAT NEVER HELPS"

Then all that was left was Jak, no more Jeff, I'm not gonna say the full story of what happened that night, because honestly I don't think you care, but all you need to know is the Jeff is no more.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
3821 Reviews


Points: 3891
Reviews: 3821

Donate
Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:08 am
Snoink wrote a review...



Then all that was left was Jak, no more Jeff, I'm not gonna say the full story of what happened that night, because honestly I don't think you care, but all you need to know is the Jeff is no more.


If you think the reader doesn't care, this is probably a very bad sign. Either, tell us what happened or don't put that part. In either case, you're going to have to revise it. The trick of being a good writer is pretending that what you say actually interests the reader. ;)




User avatar
317 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 317

Donate
Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:28 am
Kim wrote a review...



wow, that was very strong emotion. it took me a second to figure it out, but the multiple personalities were speaking to each other.
very unique.
the only thing to change is honestly do a spell check.
other then that, i actually like this.

kim





What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu