Home » Literary works » Art » Romantic

love

by jdogistheman

Love

to love is just a delay before pain

in time you lose them or they get away

and yet we take this risk with fear in are hearts and fear in are soul

always prepared to pay the toll

ImaginativeAlice wrote a review...

Hey, Alice is here to give a short review!!!!

First of all, welcome to young writer's society (YWS), hope you jave a great time here! You look heartbroken, cause it needs a lot of emotions to write such poems. It's short and powerful. The flow is nice too. My favorite line is this-

to love is just a delay before pain

So beautiful!!!

I hope to read more of your work! Keep writing!!!!

WrenZorya wrote a review...

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night, or whatever it is in your current daydream! Ouch, it sounds like somebody broke your heart. Well, you’re getting revenge, writing about them for all to read!

I love the way this flows, it reads very well! I appreciate the rhyme at the end, I enjoy the rhythm it gives. I read this very dramatically in my head, like a Shakespearean play. Did you write it wearing a cape and pearls?

The message is sad but powerful. I’m ALMOST second guessing getting married in the future, but not quite. It makes me question, am I prepared to pay the toll?

Thank you for this wonderful writing piece! Keep up the good work, I’m excited to read some more!

Good bye, adios, arrivederci, au revoir, sayonara, you know, whatever language you prefer!

jdogistheman says...

Actually I'm just weirdly good at those types of things but thank you!

pineapple321 says...

Great job! I really liked this :)

Thu May 20, 2021 12:22 pm
jdogistheman says...

i hope you guys like it!!!!

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana