Home » Literary works » Article / Essay » Review

lovesweapt novels

by hinataciecie

it was really inspiring,especially the heroine she really played a great role

Snoink wrote a review...

It sounds like a romance series, or maybe a genre? I am not sure! When I googled up "Loveswept" I found that it talked about a genre instead of any particular novel, so I am a bit confused! From a quick search on Amazon.com, I found books that were under the Loveswept brand, but they didn't center on any particular person, it seems. For example, this book, this book, this book, and this book all were under Loveswept. Only a bit confusing!

So, with that said, you're definitely going to want to explain which book you're actually talking about, especially since the heroines seem to be radically different from book to book. It'll be good to know!

Also, it would be wonderful to know exactly what is inspiring about them. When I look at the covers, they simply seem like harlequin romances... which I don't really consider very inspirational at all. So it'll be good to see your take and your opinions about what make these so distinguishing. :)

Another thing about reviews... you'll find that most reviews have quick summaries of the plots so that you are interested in reading the story. Unless it's a bad review, of course, and then you obviously won't be interested in reading the book! But, be sure to pique our interests in this case. That way, you'll persuade more people to read these sorts of things. :)

Anyway! Hope that helps (as far as writing reviews goes)! Have fun reading those books... it seems to be a rather long series! Perfect for a nice, long, lazy summer, right? ;)

ondraaayuh says...

What kind of book is this? I have never heard of it :).

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy