How is a writer's personality?

by greywolf

I wonder , people who write , what is their personality be like?

Is writer's life as quiet as me or is just me being introvert?

Why do so few people learn and love writing? Instead they are outside partying and thinking they're looking cool.

Does writer talk less because they process their thinking? or is it my problem of being quiet in social setting?

I love writing,   I find it fun and improvement of thinking along the process. 

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:42 am
TahaT11n wrote a review...

Hey, Grey! Now that's a cool name. And Grey Fullbuster is my favourite character from Fairy Tail. Welcome to YWS! It's a great place and I am sure you will find the answers to the question of your writing piece from here.

Well, it's really different from other writings that I usually see and read here. It's really interesting and no doubt this is the question that every writer asks himself. I don't think there is much to point out but I would like to give an answer to your question.

The fellow members who gave the previous reviews have already pointed out some important things. And I would like to show you two grammatical mistakes that I have found in the writing. First one is in the 2nd line. It shouldn't be - ".....quiet as me...". It should be -"Is writer's life as quiet as mine....?"
And the 2nd mistake is in the 4th line. ".....cus they process their thinking?" The subject is "writer", singular. The line should be - "..cus he processes his thinking?"

Now I shall come to my answer.

A writer's personality is "his" personality. Being a writer is not his entire personality, it's just a part of it. Like every normal people, every writer has something different in his personality. You can see some things common in every writer. But not all things are present in everybody. Maybe most writers talk less. I am sure that they do so cus they have to think. But you will also find writers who talk a lot.
If you want the real answer to your question, you have to dig deeper. And what will you dig? The writing piece of a writer. Writers talk through their writing. If you can hear the words of their writing, you will find the answers. You will know how the writer is like.
I don't think it's a "problem" to be quiet. If you are quiet, it's you. If you are noisy, it's you, too. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you try to see a bit further in yourself, you will know that your being quiet is actually a gift. And I think, you already have realized it.
Writing is really fun. And it's also a thing that anyone can do if he just knows good words and understands his and others' feelings well. I disagree with you about a few people loving writing. But I agree that a few people learn. It's true. But everyone writes. At some points, all do. I am not talking about writing essays for classes or notes. I am talking about the writing writing. All write. Some on pages, some in mind. Some publish, some hide.
Writing is really amazing, no doubt. I love writing,too. Even I like to review,too.

It's been really great to write this review for you. I was able to share my thoughts. Thanks for asking the question cus it really gave me a point to think about. Your thinking and writing is really interesting. I am looking forward to read more of your writing.

Have a pleasant journey in YWS. :)

Firelight wrote a review...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS!!

I'm Fire, and I'm here to give you a quick review on your piece here :D

So first off, i would remove the spaces between the commas. I would also revise you first question a bit. It doesn't flow as well as it could, I think taking out a few words would benefit.

Maybe you could try this: "I wonder, people who write, what are their personalities* like?"

**I made this plural because there IS more than one writer out there, and they all have a personality.

I overall like your train of thought here. Now I really do wonder what other writers are like! I think you made some good points, and this could even be expanded into an essay of some sort. I think you'll have a great time here! Welcome to YWS!!

Keep writing

~Fire

RadiantShadow wrote a review...

Hi! I see you are new here so let me take this opportunity to say Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you will love it here :)

So I'm going to give you a little review.

I like the concept of this as I also am curious of how other writers live their life. :) I personally live a mixed lifestyle, I'm usually quiet when I am at home even in school but I also do tend to have my wild side when I'm with my close friends ( I have a rocker side)

Tips on this piece of work : I suggest you remove the spaces before the comma in the first line also is the 'be' done with intention? I find that it disrupts the rhyming between 'write' and 'like'
I also think you should revise the second line as it doesn't really let the thoughts flow as much as they should.

Anyways I overall think you have good potential as a writer and I encourage you to do more!
I look forward to reading more of your work.

~RadiantShadow

You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle