12+

Chapter 5: In The Wildest Dreams

by gingerbeardsan

Hello again,

Any questions so far? Is some of this beginning to make any sense to you?

Read the last few chapter once more. Really read it and pay close attention to some of the confusing *words/words* or any of that bothersome, wishy-washy terminology. If you want the quick version as to why this is necessary: it's because without these terms it would take too long to explain.

I'm very contradicting like that!

I should’ve warned you I am a little all over the place. It’s not my fault, like I explained before, because I am not even an ‘I'.

Luckily and not without effort this will all sound like a regular old conversation between friends to you by the ending of this Epic.

For now I would like to tell you a different story in regards to the late Isaiah and I would feel it disrespectful to his life if we continued without understanding the scale at which the universe actually works.

I’ll make it 'quick' as to continue on to the plot.

The Singularity exists only to not exist. It can be both if it could choose so. It could be nothing, of course that would mean that the universe was nothing or an even more scarier thought that it is both. The reason this works the way it does is not because the universe has an actual will and not because it cannot decide on how much longer it wants to live. Even that it has no control over.

When the Singularity was brought into the 3rd dimension it became very large and it started abruptly and violently. It was the same event that took place at the birth of the Universe. It has always been with the Singularity and will continue until its eventual demise if possible.

All things in the universe die whether it be life or the universe itself. One day even I must die but that won’t be for a long time in your eye.

Celestial clocks work differently the further or closer one is from the Singularity so it’s difficult to determine the exact time where I stand due our placements from it. This may be just reaching you now and the event’s that have and are about to take place could have already happened or are waiting to happen. Where and when you are reading this I can only guess that it was on earth sometime close to the 21st century by your calendar. I could get into greater detail but that would require some *words* that neither one of us understand.

You could ask Isaiah because he’s a bit closer to it than myself but his sense of time has been completely flipped and distorted. If he was in his whole life he could tell you:

When referencing the past, present or future in “All-Space” we determine a center much like on earth you determine when and where someone is by a prime meridian. The universe is very big so it’s hard to determine one without bending some of the subjective rules. Instead the universe has adapted a system to make this complex twist of logic actually work and not fall inward on itself. If you drew a line in space and looked at it from the dimension above the third it would look like a point that represents a line. This is called Vibrational-Differential. Any time a being from one dimension enters another, it moves a perceptual courser that changes the depth from the original dimension. This also applies to objects that are not sentient though they tend to fair better with the after effects. Most beings don’t live after their experience with Vibrational-Differential and others have to die before they can even get there.

The singularity is the only thing in all the Universes that cannot experience this because it exists in all dimensions at the same time.

It is the exact scale of the universe, condensed into a measurable sphere (3rd dimension) of extremely dense material with a circumference and weight that technically cannot exist. A multidimensional object that when 'exists' in the 3rd dimension it gives birth to Time, Space, and Energy. All at the same time.

I know what you’re saying. How is any of this possible? If time, space, and energy were created all at the same time would that technically mean that all three come from the same source and are in fact the same thing instead of 3 separate things?

You would be right if you could accept the fact that being right was the same as being wrong

Time is not what people think it is. You may see time move in a certain direction, but is it really moving in whatever direction you 'think' it is? If you want to think of Time as an object (Which would make this process easier for you), try to look outside a typical line segment with a point 'a’ and 'b’. Better yet you could think of it as a point like the Singularity. A point with shape is a circle and a circle with depth is a sphere. All 3rd dimensional objects share this trait will decay over time because time is above the 3rd dimension. The singularity is a multidimensional object that defies logic. If Pi is 3.141592… in a logically insane universe, Pi is a perfect and finite number. If we gave that perfect and finite number depth, it would be the most unstable object in the universe and the universe would cease to be. 

Time creates probability by moving in a continuous, uneven loop creating entropy and cycles that reach out to the ends of everything and comes back to create a whole, consecutive circle that is never quite a circle.

Space is almost not exactly what people think it is. The universe is composed roughly of 4% ‘stuff' and 96% ‘not stuff'. Put simply there is a lot of space even where you don’t think there is any. In-fact the space in-between an electron and its respective proton/neutron core is respectively farther than the orbit of the earth around its sun. There is so much space, it actually had to find a way around being so big and started to grow inside of itself turning into one third of the Singularity. It’s always expanding and coming into itself. It encompasses everything, and it is the body of all of everything in any dimension ever. It doesn’t always stay the same from every dimension but it’s still made of the same stuff. Nothing. This does not stop it from it existing and it will continue to exist even beyond that for nothing is the most solid thing in the entire universe. Another astonishing thing is it gives the 3rd dimensional universe its shape and acts as the substance that shapes all other dimensional universes.

Energy has never been what it seems. This last one can be tricky so imagine if the same energy that powered your electronic devices was the same energy that powers your body or comes from the sky. The sun has tons and tons of energy and there are stars that are even greater in size, and so on and so on. What happens to that energy over time is it disperses to create new energy and can be considered 3rd dimensional because it is subject to the same limitations as 3rd dimensional 'stuff'. The strange thing about energy is in essence it never gets destroyed but lives on once again as something else so would be considered multidimensional at the same time. The answer is they are both at the same exact time, living out two different paths at the same time, one that exists and one that doesn’t. The one that exists is subject to entropy, the one that doesn’t is exempt of dying because it never existed. The one that exists will eventually decay. The one that exists will eventually disappear from this universe but in a completely opposing way.

Go ahead and re-read from 'I'll make it quick..."

Here’s what it says if you don’t care to know all of the more intricate details.

All of Time and Space and Energy are made up from a singular point that are inter- existent to each other, composed of all characteristics at an improbable level. Furthermore, it all exists harmoniously in some universes though for other universes, no matter how improbable, the story is quite different.

01010100 01101001 01101101 01100101

It was around the 21st century when the Earth first showed signs of its illness.

60 towering Black Obelisks appeared out of nothing.

The humans who were on the verge of establishing world peace for the first time ever in their entire history had no idea the event took place until one of these polyliths had blocked a major roadway in a highly populated city. Transportation had ceased for this specific city (Midwestern North America it was called) and the riots that soon followed caused the world to turn its attention to these object. Luckily there were no major disturbances in the other locations they had appeared so the only casualties at first were those the humans created themselves and maybe a few who had been unfortunate enough to be walking or living where one came into existence and encapsulated them in solid space forever. It was already too late though. The true test had had already started.

Three months after the Obelisks appeared was the climax. It had become apparent that they were no longer welcome. A unanimous vote to nuked the black monstrosities off the face of the planet was put into place. 196 atomic bombs had been launched back to the ground simultaneously and the world had warranted all of it.

Humanity was begging for release from the Obelisks made them infertile, famine stricken, or even ill to the point of melting from the inside out just from getting too close to the ebony material. It was only slightly radioactive, but the closer you came into contact with the actual material made the effects of it amplify by a power of 1,000,000. If you could get 1 foot into range of the material, after the military figured it all out, you would probably get a cold the next day and be fine for the rest of your life. Touching it with a strand of your hair or even a stick that you were holding, you would need chemotherapy if you didn’t die from the instant shock of seeing your entire life flash before your eyes, pass out and bump your head off the black glossy not material and boil your brain inside of your skull if you weren’t wearing proper equipment. Touching it with your bare hand was a different story all together.This actually happened to one Arthur R. Dillon, except instead of turning his brain into stew, he completely vanished leaving only his left shoe. It managed to slip off at the last second in attempted at saving it's own existence. People saw this as a sign from god that whoever might be courageous enough to touch the black stone-less wall would be transported directly to heaven having fought against their want for worldly possessions. One by one people lined up at the mega-structures and showed their loyalty to 'god' by taking the shoe off of their left foot and cashing it to the person behind them.. Many brave idiots followed Arthur’s unwanted example of religious freedom only to sadly follow in his shoe.

Society was coming apart at the seams.

The United Nations had fallen years before the first Great Expansion of Knowledge which brought many to self-awakening and to an eventual one true world power. The Earth program had silently but intentionally made its way into the hearts and minds of billions of people and the first ever peaceful power shift happened right underneath the world’s unsuspecting eyes. Scientific discovery had the power of unity and everyone forgot about their false idols. It’s hard to say if it was caused by any specific world event or was as simple and slow as Prometheus giving away the divine fire.

The Obelisks had appeared after the 2nd great expansion. In a time when knowledge was becoming the only true objective. All of humanity prospered. You would have to search the cities high and low for a man with no home, no education and no respect. The population had stabilized eventually with some careful conservation, food never went to waste. It was the proverbial Utopia. The world was nearly ready for its second Renaissance, there was almost no where under the ocean or within the solar system that had not been visited with advanced monitoring equipment or by humans themselves. Next was to expand outwards and plant the seeds for planetary colonization. There was no time left though.

Everything became backwards and primal once the obelisks made their almost ominous presence known to every person that kept up on the current events.

The Earth became very sick and no one knew how to make it better again. When it first started everyone was aware that something different had happened and wasn’t until months later had figured out what it was.

A great amount of man power went into researching these un-earthly structures. Composition scans revealed that it’s glossy like completion was a result of something even more fantastic than anyone could imagine. No matter what kind of wave length test was done, no one could decipher the recordings gathered in the time left. A one Lillian Carter PhD was the closest in terms that the public ear could estimate any inkling.

An incomplete but brilliant thesis arose right as *before/after* began.

3 weeks before the bombings she had figured out something of great value to her species. She went on to document that the material that made the obelisks were not a material at all. After close study of the black, empty 'things' and the video recording of Arthur Dillon someone managed to record on their Eye’z and put online, it became astonishingly clear to the doctor that it was nothing.

Actual nothing. Untouchable, weightless, physical nothing.

Dr. Carter never published this thesis, of course, and the information is lost inside of the vast, unseen wiring where all knowledge waits to be discovered in *lost/found*

Her work in this study was short and soon after the first wave of nuclear bombardment, she had been evacuated to a place where some believed they would not be effected by the fallout.

Cultists had become saviors to a lot of lost and confused people. Groups of intelligent but obedient thinkers had managed to do what could be considered a saving grace by alerting people of the emanate attack the world had almost willingly sought. They had made enviro-homes on earths rough terrains months before anyone could see the apocalypse happen. People would try and live without worry of any dangers a sick planet could present. It was away from populated areas and any of the strange and disturbing practices were the few who stayed began involving themselves in cultist activities to find all of the obelisks and drink their radioactivity before dying an unsightly death

It had consumed them.

The small populations that could afford to had begun backing up to take action before any of the obelisks appeared. If the world was going to kill itself they would purchase the highly expensive estates on the moon that were nearly completed.

Only one other program had set to leave for a distant part of space to travel the cosmos at near light speeds for a world that could support them. They would sleep in stasis for years and years only to wake up once the engines began to fail with no planet to support them in the entire universe. They had figured the probability of finding a new home out in the stars would be small but not one other planet in the universe was like earth. They sat on that ship until the auto pilot eventually went crazy and brought the ship out of high velocity and crashed into a meteor field coincidentally at the same couple of moments Isaiah had been in free fall.

01010100 01101001 01101101 01100101

Political figures and important families in high society had been relieved that they had thought of the moon plan and had a front row seat to their own insanity.

5 minutes after the first wave nuclear wave had started the 2nd was launched. Another 196 atomic war heads made their way to the singular satellite earth had come to know and love.

The people who had tried to move away from the blasts and radiation would soon find that even the most prepared of situations can go bad if the odds are stacked against.

Living on earth was no longer viable after this event took place. The moons obliteration created devastating planetary destruction with sun blocking tidal tsunamis from falling debris. With the moons gravity dispersed the waters rampage crossed continents and even created a few new ones in the process. Anything that was left alive after this apocalypse level event lived short, unfulfilled, infertile lives until all the life on earth was considered dead and gone, turned to dust or ash and radiating from the inside out.

How Isaiah ended up where he was and how he’d even been so bold as to assume that he was not the only living thing on the surface besides the brittle-branch and some super worms that were less like worms and more like indestructible insects that did not require water or nutrients to adapt and survive against radioactive blasts in a vacuum.

It could be that his assumption was correct, and maybe he wasn’t quite as alone as he thought he was all that time. In spirit, he had never been alone for what this story is truly about is how extremely unique of a being he really is (or was depending on you direction of time).

Isaiah after all had the marks of wisdom and change bored into his soul during re-animation. He had been chosen delicately and instructively, and now he was fulfilling a destiny that he alone was responsible.

01010100 01101001 01101101 01100101

This is a dimensional break. I’ve done it a few times now but I want to reiterate that a lot of what you are reading may be hard to understand and you should feel completely normal and confused. That being said I’d like to be super clear and completely understood with the following.

1.If you have chosen to read this you must commit this to memory before moving on. Isaiah is not the same as you or even me. He is depicted as a being separate and devoid of any and all emotion for a reason. When you are reading about his anger, or happiness or any emotion that is contradicted and not clarified as an actual physical or clear emotional response with words or actions it is meant for the audience to envision a part of his subconscious that is uncontrollably impartial…

2.There are minor details I have chosen to leave out because it can be quite distracting to learn that he thought silverware was following him for nearly his entire stint in hell. The text is meant to be plain and clear to help bridge a gap in that barrier I mentioned before that makes imagining life in extra dimensions otherwise difficult to understand. This text now is to prove that you have in fact reached a milestone of opening your mind to possibilities and can see in between the lines that stare back at you.

3.The introduction of more complex terms and ways of thinking are now behind us and we can start easing into a more robust and gentler speed but that does not mean you shouldn’t double back and really look at everything you’re reading. It is important that you keep in mind that the world Isaiah was on may or may not be the world you are currently living in or possibly a remnant of the past that we can use to give meaning and measurement to certain events in *All-time*. The most pertinent thing is that Chance and Destiny are closer than what the words may look to be and that this new world was brought about by this very argument.

4.This is the longest, most creative, and adaptive representation of universal chaos against order and truth since the duality of man had been discovered and written and learned on. This does not make the text more credible or even truthful, at that it actually makes it all the more a lie that it happened or could even happen. This is a story of Science fiction and Religious blasphemy and should never be seen as a path or even a theory. Every moment after this is the stories heart and soul, take time to read and make into your own representation of the universe and Judge Isaiah based on your own willingness to object to the objective perspective.

5.Enjoy. And if you are having a hard time at that as well, then I suggest stopping here though from here on out are the first steps into our antagonists true life. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the graphic novels or maybe even the TV Series once people begin to discover the hidden story behind the greatest journey ever personified. I will most certainly enjoy, though, I don’t have to tell you that I already know what will happen, it’s a romantic and selfish thought to know that the world might be open enough to prevent its own demise by its own hand if it gains a single bit of wisdom to take away from these words, regardless if anything I say is truth or fantasy.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:35 pm
Casanova wrote a review...

Heya! Casanova here to do a review!

Anyway, the first thing I noticed was these lines-

Hello again,

I'm very contradicting like that!

I really hate this type of narroration. But if you're going to do it, I would advise you to do it in a different format so the reader won't get confused. I did at first, but that may be because I jumped in at five chapters. Anyway, on to the next thing.

I remember reading previous chapters of yours, actually, think I might have reviewed one of them. Anyway, I love how you set the scene without dialogue. It's really perfect, and you seem to get what you want out of it. The beginning as I stated was a bit meh, but here you do have a strong plot that's functioning without dialogue, and to me at least that takes a special kind of plot to pull off, so props for that!

I like how this is done, actually, but I would suggest making the numbers and your lists in a different format than the rest of the story, just to even it out so to speak.

Anyway, that's all I have for this one. I hope this helped, even a little bit!

Keep on doing what you're doing, and keep on keeping on.

Sincerely, Matthew Casanova Aaron.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:46 pm
Eternity wrote a review...

Hello, there! Kilg here with a review.

I'm just going to start off by saying that I really enjoyed this chapter. Although I could be fairly lost because I haven't read the other chapters and that's bad. I know, I know.

Anyways, I noticed a few grammar mistakes, and that's really all. I'll point out a few and let you reread your work and edit if you wish ^^

---

Celestial clocks work differently the further or closer one is from the Singularity so it’s difficult to determine the exact time where I stand due to our placements from it.

Instead, the universe has adapted* a system to make this complex twist of logic actually work and not fall inward on itself.

I feel like adapted would make more sense if it was "adopted."

All 3rd-dimensional objects share this trait will decay over time because time is above the 3rd dimension. A singularity is a multidimensional object that defies logic.

In fact, the space in-between an electron and its respective proton/neutron core is respectively farther than the orbit of the earth around its sun.

There is so much space, it actually had to find a way around being so big and started to grow inside of itself turning into one-third of the Singularity.

---

There's just a few nit picks. I'd suggest reading over and changing what'd you like. Well done!

Keep on writing, and have a good day.

~Kilg

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took