Fallen for Glory

by gigglegirlmackie

I ran through the darksome woods, sobbing as I felt the pain flaring up in my thigh.

I didn't know what time it was; the last time I had looked at the clock my face had been so beaten.

I could barly make out the red eleven on the clock; I shivered at the cold paranoia feeling I got.

I could tell that it had to be around dawn, that means I had been running for hours.

Your probably wondering who I'm running from; well that's easy.

I'm running from everyone's worst nightmare; I am running from The Skull Crushers Glory.

I on the other hand know them as Ryker, Maddox, Aidan, Kade, and Micah.

They are the leaders of SCG, of course there are thousands of members all over the world.

The reason I know this is because I dated Ryker; he was very controling of me.

When I date Ryker, he never let me do anything for myself.

I remember I tried to get up and carry my stuff to class once, and he said I wasn't in any state to carry stuff.

What he ment by state was well......I was six months pregnant with our son Collin.

Yes I was pregnant at fifteen years old by a nineteen year old.

Of course that wasthree years ago, and I now have a three year old Collin, and two year old girl named Ayla.

If you asked me if I wanted anymore kids after that the answer would be no, but sadly...two are on the way.

If you've ever been pregnant while trying to carry to toddlers well......it's not easy.

I had Collin cradled in my left arm, while Ayla was cradled in the left; while I ran through the woods.

It was than I hit a clearing, where a group of native people were having a bonfire.

When I rushed through the wood and into the clearing; all eyes were on me.

"What is your name young one?" a man in his late twenties asked, looking at Collin and Ayla.

Everyone gathered around us to hear what I was going to say; all of them looking curious.

"Sophia, and these are my babies Collin and Ayla. Please protect us; please." I pleaded.

The man nodded and turned to two other men. "Get the house together; we must protect them." He said.

The man turned back to us and spoke. "My name is Ian Gold, and this is Beaux Arts Village." He smiled.

"Sophia Blake, and these are Collin and Ayla." I said, clutching them for dear life.

Ian looked at my bulging stomach and gasp, turning to the other natives he spoke in a different language.

"You are with young one yes?" He asked, turning back to me.

I nodded, putting my hand on my stomach.

"Get a cabin set up, she and her little ones need shelter." He said, to a man who had just walked up to us.

The man was in his early twenties it looked like, with dark black hair the went in his face, and ice blue eyes.

"Already done Sr. I also managed to get them some clothes, and supplize."

He said, smiling at Collin and Ayla.

Hi! I'm Knight Hardy here on a mission to ensure that all works on YWS has at least two reviews. You will probably never see this but....Imma do this anyway.

First Impression: SOo...this was a really interesting chapter here, there was quite a bit going on and some very interesting characters too. This sounds like a pretty powerful premise too here. It could certainly make for a pretty good story.

Okay...I do have to start by saying there appears to have been a bit of a mishap regarding the upload of this orr...something else cause umm...we appear to have lost the paragraphs here and the spacing is just a little bit weird, so it wasn't for the punctuation, this just looks like one massive sentence here. You need to look into that. Besides that though, this is a very exciting start here. It certainly gets my attention quite easily and quite quickly here.

Uhh...alright, bit of a cliche sounding name, but not too bad..seems like something that a sane person would be running from especially if these folks appear to be trying to actually kill this one...so well, definitely an exciting start here.

OKayy....soo...thaat is very interesting, that seems like a really serious part of this person's backstory here..cause well...this is some really bad stuff there, not just the fact that this person is being chased by someone they were in a toxic relationship with but also the fact that this person had to become pregnant at such a young age, and well I'm not sure if this person actually seems to be okay with the situation they are in. It certainly seems like they are not here. Well this is certainly not an easy situation, not to mention she is running while pregnant with twins..which has to be ridiculously hard.

Well this situation just seems straight up impossible there...forget difficult...well you can certainly get a read on this character here.

OKay...well, that was quite convenient, a bit out of the blue there, but well I will take it, its a fun little twist and perhaps there is a chance that this mother and her children are going to get some protection and these people are not going to get murdered here.

Hmm...welll, that went well, looks like these natives are friendly and also pretty kind, they definitely seem to have done the right thing here, I do hope they aren't going to regret this decision here when the skull gang gets here. Well this is taking an interesting turn so far.

He said, smiling at Collin and Ayla.

Okay...well them being offered a house so quickly like that is nice..but umm..considering how short this conversation was, the fact that someone already had it ready is a bit far fetched, you'd have to be the flash to do this so quickly, unless they were somehow expecting her and were pre prepared, which seems very unlikely here.

Overall: Overall, this was a pretty nicely done story right here...and besides a couple of issues I saw...this is pretty good. I'm a little curious as to why this group is chasing her? Who are these native people? And also if she knew there was going to be these people here? Anyway, this seems like something I'd continue reading here. Aaand that's about all I've gotta say for now. :D

`

BlondiiRoniiTwo wrote a review...

It's great. You told it well. You need to really continue it(:

Thx! And I'm working on the second chapter now :)

The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451