z

Young Writers Society



Rescuing Demons

by followtheneon


lies
cover your lips
douse the air with
beads of poison
fear
hides in your heart
a barrier
between right and okay
honesty and
truth
pulses through
your veins are swollen
aching to release
demons
the ones who
swallowed your
hope
lies in your soul
that small space
you'd never dare
explore.
go there.
it will save you.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
220 Reviews


Points: 4822
Reviews: 220

Donate
Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 am
Jennya wrote a review...



Ohh, I like this. Nice use of language. I have a feeling that a lot of users here won't like the lack of grammar but personally I don't think this poem need any, it is poetry not prose but then again that is just me. If doesn't flow to well but the breaks add to the poem, there is also a nice use of imagery and personification. In general a nice poem. Sorry for the lousy review.




User avatar
378 Reviews


Points: 1276
Reviews: 378

Donate
Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:43 pm
Soulkana wrote a review...



I like this and you have me a very clear picture in my head. Very well done and amazing descriptions. Keep up the good work I hope to see more from you soon ^^ Well I say you explained this poem very good and I can feel the emotion you put into it. Keep up the good writing and Good luck. Happy writing and may your stories/poems receive many helpful reviews!!!!!
Soulkana<3





Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana