damned angel

by emotion_less

say a little prayer,
to that person there.
it all builds up,
we're gonna die tonight.
say a little prayer,
'cause it's all gonna crash
when this angel
heads toward hell tonight.

KrazyKaitlin wrote a review...

ohhewwo wrote:Pretty cool.

I think you need to put in an adjective describing the angel, just for rythmic purposes, in the next to last line. You need some sort of filler right there. That's really all that I can see right now that should be changed. I think that it could be revised and rewritten, to be made better. It's definately got potential.

Maybe "when this damned angel"? Since that's the title and all.

Elizabeth says...

yeah i have to aggree... maybe damned angel falls to hell or whatever. Short simple easy to picture too... nice

Liz says...

Cool idea. That's pretty much all it is. The last line is nice. ohhewwo's right: you need an adjective in front of the angel, otherwise the flow is broken. It needs developing, but it's not bad.

Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:09 am
ohhewwo wrote a review...

Pretty cool.

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink