Divy Amin Is An Expert Fitness Trainer Who Knows All The Benefits Of Cardio And Weight Training

by divy11

removed for spam

Iggy wrote a review...

Divy Amin? Curious name..

Alright, so since this is spam, I'll attempt to get it out of the Green Room.

First off, very factual. Lots of information, very organized, and the picture was a nice bonus. You clearly outline weight training for us, by telling us what it is and how it works and what good it does. Your article/essay was very detailed, yet short, so it was to the point and on topic.

I think you ended it rather abruptly, so one thing you should work on is finding a smoother way to transition out of the article/essay by reevaluating your overall point of this and giving the readers something to ponder. Perhaps ask them how they plan to stay in shape?

Overall, this was good for an article/essay/whatever this is, so nice work. :)

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:31 am
Renard wrote a review...

Hey! XD
So I didn't exactly get the point of this work.
You seem to be promoting this Divy Amin person which makes it difficult to review this as a piece of literature, considering that there are no literary devices being used.
This is part of a string of spam-style works on YWS lately and I don't understand why people are doing this.
So if you could explain that to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Like every other spam work you've posted the thing twice with slight variations and I like: WTH XD

'Divy Amin says that you can also choose the option of conducting circuit training, that allows you to work aerobic and anaerobic exercises at the same time. Circuit training is also called as interval training which is performed with the help of specific machines. '

I'm sure he does. But why do we want to know this?

BluesClues says...

I'm pretty sure it actually is spam. Working on it right now.

Good good. Kill the spam. XD

Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf