12+

Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Who's That Pokemon? - Alexander Shader

by dark

Author's Note- These biographies are from my series Pokemon Ultimate Evolution. A bio will only be released for a character after they appear in the series for the last time. ~Enjoy~

Name: Alexander Shader

Species: Gengar

Age:18

Height: '5"6

Weight: 137 lbs

Eye color: Red (black while cursed)

Hair color: Grey (Black while cursed)

Occupation: Shader Dynasty descendant

Skills and Abilities: Shadow Phasing, healing, power enhancement, dream distortion.

Summary: At age nine Alexander Shader was a member of Elec Buzz's posie of students who attended the Rustboro Trainer School. Of the posie, Alex was the only boy who did not attend the school. Alex saw Elec as nothing more than an idiot who thought everything could be solved by fighting, but still respected him as a leader. When Elec was almost killed by Ryan Sparker, Alex infiltrated Ryan's dream to make it seem like he was a long lost member of Ryan's family. He was successful in this and planned to gain his trust then kill him when he was least expecting it to avenge Elec. Later, Ryan successfully murdered ELec and gained Alex's trust, but to be sure, Alex kept the charade going until he was 18.

At age 13 Alex was curse by his mother and became "The sick man she wanted to marry" (meaning that she made Alex into someone that she wished his father was) and forced him to molest his youngest sister Cristina, against his will.

Age 18 when Ryan discovered his sister, also named Cristina, Alex followed him to his new home in Fearahu City and made an attempt to capture her and replace her with his own sister. (who was now bound under water by his mother) He brought Ryan and Cristina to his former home, a crumbling mansion in a forest of everlasting darkness. Soon after he realizes that nothing he does will stop Ryan from killing him and consumed by fear, he locks himself in crate and lets it plunge into the same water where his sisters were bound. However the voice of his mother screams in his head to finish what he started and stop Ryan.

Despite his mother's words, Alex was still defeated by Ryan and his sister, Cristina. He is now trapped under a large pile of rubble (courtesy of Cristina) in the same manner as his sisters once were, unconscious but not dead.

Trivia

-Unlike his sisters, Alex cannot detach himself from his body, so he is trapped underwater indefinitely.

-Alex actually respected Elec even though he hated him to the point here he tells Ryan that he cannot wait for the the day that he finally kills Elec.

-Alex's "slightly scottish accent" as described by Anabell, was based off of the Demoman from Team Fortress 2 only higher pitched and less heavy.

Morrigan wrote a review...

I understand that this is, how can I say this? In beta? I'm not sure if I'm saying the right thing, but I'll give you my opinions anyway.

You refer to Alex as

the only boy who did not attend the school,
yet earlier, you say he is a gengar. If I am not mistaken, gengar are pokemon. Since he is a pokemon, I would avoid referring to him as "a boy" because that implies that the person "a boy" is referring to is a human, not a pokemon. That really threw me off while I was reading it.

Elec Buzz's posie of students who attended the Rustboro Trainer School. Of the posie, Alex was

I don't think you meant "posie," as "posie" refers to a small bouquet of flowers (ring around the rosie, a pocket full of posie). I think you meant "posse," as in a group of people.

He was successful in this and planned to gain his trust then kill him when he was least expecting it to avenge Elec.
That would be what we call a run on. Try this instead:
He was successful in this, and planned to gain his trust. Then, when he was least expecting it, he would kill him to avenge Elec.

Typo alert!
Alex was curse by his mother

Put a comma after the parenthesis in paragraph 2 of the summary.

Paragraph three gets a little confusing. I don't really know what's going on. Try to clear it up a little. Explain a little more about the Crisitinas.

Some how Alex respected Elec
"some how" should be "somehow."

I think this will be really interesting once everything is done. I hope you post other character bios on this site so readers such as I can read them and piece together more of the story. I hope that this was helpful to you. Happy writing!

dark says...

How can I say this... This world I've created is based on confusing elements. Time travels at random intervals, Pokemon have the option to look like humans, (which I refer to Alex as a boy.) the sun is fake so the time is the same all around the world. It is meant to cause confusion, but I understand, I should lay off the swirl a bit. Thi was my first bio, so it won't be perfect. It's kind of like a beta version of the bio series. Thatnks for the review.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:06 pm
OwaisKhand says...

It is a interesting piece of work bringing the idea of Pokemon that has not been heard of for years into a interesting passage about a Pokemon named Alex although its slightly amusing to think about it is actually a great idea and I like it the thing that I would be picky and annoying about the content cause it skips from age thirteen to age eighteen very quickly so In my opinion I think you should explain a little bit more about Alex Shader's life and that makes the content of the passage much better but great idea and Keep writing!

Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:06 pm
OwaisKhand wrote a review...

dark says...

The reason for the skips is because what happened to him in between the times shown are not documented nor are they important to the main series. I hope you understand though. Thanks for the review.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:00 pm
dark says...

Alex will never be seen again!

Verser says...

??? I really don't get this, could you please explain?

dark says...

Like it says at the top, a bio will only be released after a character in the main series makes their final debug. This mean that for the remainder of the rest of series (which will go on years after today, by the way) they won't appear. For example if someone dies. They can't be seen again now can they? I hope I explained it clearly enough for you. Thanks for reading! ^_^

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber