z

Young Writers Society



Life

by cathy


I didn't know where to put this... so in here I decided!

The life we live is our choice.

We can enjoy the surface of life,

Pick at the problems you see

Or search into the core and sole of you, earth and the meaning of life.

This may cause you to be happy, sad, jealous, confused or thoughtful

Or any other emotion you may have discovered in yourself.

Some people may find other peoples actions and beliefs

disturbing, immature or funny, but we have to learn to accept people for who they are.

Many of these things are said to individuals several times in there life,

And some individuals are very self absorbed, selfish and act on only what they know.

I sit here, staring into nothingness. Blackness.

I think about life. What we can do to fulfill life and our dreams.

I think about how unnoticed each one of as individuals are.

How life is like a swimming pool waiting to be dived into and explored.

At the end of your life you may look back and think how everything you did may mean so much to you but so little to others.

How over all, little things don't matter.

This piece of writing is one tiny piece of the world. It may cause someones life to change, but it may cause nothing at all to someone else.

In the end, life is what we make it.

It may be good, bad, or acceptable.

But it could change the world a little bit.

And contribute into another battle in finding your personal meaning of life.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
42 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 42

Donate
Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:54 pm
ibelieve_inme wrote a review...



Wow...Totally real. I love it, keep it up!

I agree, what made you want to write this? (If your anything like me, you meant to write a song or a poem, and feelings came out suddenly - and you ended up with this, am i right? lol)




User avatar
90 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 90

Donate
Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:16 am
RoxanneR says...



Yeh, this sums up most of life, and it's easy to read.

Was there a special occasion as to the meaning of the text, or was it just a piece you decieded to write?

RR*




User avatar
18 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 18

Donate
Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:56 pm
jearjioe says...



There really isn't much to say on this one except that it's very true. Keep writing because this is good.


Jearjioe





"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi