Love

by awsomwritter13

Love

Love is a strong word
It takes a lot to say "I love you"
It takes a lot more to say "I love you" and truly mean it
It takes something to say "I love you"
But it takes everything to say "I love you" and truly mean it
It takes your breath away to hear someone say to you "I love you"
But it would kill a person to hear someone say to you " I love you"
and truly meant it.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm

You are lacking emotion. What you say may be true, but it is not put in a proper manner.

And why is love so crazy? You don't explain that.

And why would it kill someone to hear "I love you" ?

Pandora

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:54 pm
Elizabeth wrote a review...

Hmm... shouldn't your name be awesomewriter
And shouldn't this be an awesome writing?

... ... ...

I, seriously, did not like this poem... I mean... I don't know, the lines were too long, it was way too repetitive and brought up no point.

I aggree it's a strong word and takes a lot to say it and mean it but... this got too repetitive, and I didn't like that at all... I suppose you should fix it up... a lot... I'm not sure how...

But why does it take so much more to MEAN it? WHY WHY WHY? Don't tell us it does, explain with big, fancy, beautiful words, that's when the poem will actually mean something and maybe I'll love the poem.

Keep it up. Learn more big words.

---Elizabeth

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage