z

Young Writers Society



An odd poem for a friend :]

by XxEliZ4B3thxX


This is for my friend Arqelys :] It's your xmas present since i didn't buy you anythinq. :]

I don't know what to write.
A poem? A ode? A stort of the true friendship we behold.
Days in and out.
They fade and change.
Feelings differ, friendships live or die.
We've been best friends, you always got my back.

Through the hard times, through the doubt.
Going through the same things, different times, but there to say it's alright.
I know this poem it is.

Got music of Eminem flowing through my head.
Trying to connect this poem to beat.
Oddly, I don't like rap expect its by him.
I know you'll get it.

And, laughing like I'm crazy.
But, imma let you know,
Your my best friend
Ain't letting our friendship Go :)


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
287 Reviews


Points: 7596
Reviews: 287

Donate
Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:02 pm
Moriah Leila wrote a review...



Okay, I originally thought, aw a cute poem for her friend. Except it kind of turned out where you were talking about yourself the whole time. Sure you mentioned that she was always there to have your back and that you both went through similair situations. And I liked the ending where you said that you weren't letting this friendship go. But you didn't really give us a good idea of who your friend is or why you enjoy her friendship so much. I mean other than being there for you in the bad times, what else does she do that makes you like her? Does she make you laugh? Does she give good encouragement or compliments? Does she always remember your birthday? What makes her special? I want more about her and less about you writing a poem for her.




User avatar
113 Reviews


Points: 11393
Reviews: 113

Donate
Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:19 pm
Mo. wrote a review...



This is pretty! Quite afew grammar errors that you should fix up though.

I like the way you've described your feelings, but I think you could even do more of that! It's very much like a lot of things I've read before. Make it your own, make it unique to you and your friend. Why is your friendship different from anyone elses. Explain what brought you guys together!

This was really nice.

Keep Writing.

~Mo.




Random avatar

Points: 300
Reviews: 0

Donate
Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:48 pm
TeeHeex3 says...



omqq this is amazinqq! ii almost cryed. ima write urs later im almost donee! iluu emma. ooooh and check out my myspacee for fantastic suprises xD





The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay