z

Young Writers Society



King of Pirates, Queen of Soul 3

by WriterMajorInRomance


CHAPTER FOUR

A few weeks after the Prom night, Valeria, who was Analia's beautiful, curly, brown-haired best friend with a sweet look on her face, and friendly, brown eyes, closed the notebook that she was reading. Analia was a little nervous about her reaction. Valeria smiled at last.

"This is a very good story," she smiled, "oh, I really knew that Desmond will marry Tanya in the end!"

Desmond and Tanya were only fictional characters from her novel. Analia wrote novels since third grade, and now, she kept improving at it. Her writing skills, and creativity got better and better. She was only writing her novels in a notebook, and she would let few, chosen persons to read it.

Analia smiled. "You really love it?"

"Yes! You really had me captivated with that story. You know, it kinda pulled my heart strings," Valeria giggled before she continued, "and you deserve to be called, the Queen of Novels."

"Aw," she rolled her eyes, "leave that to the prominent writers. I want to be Queen of Hearts, or something like that.."

"Queen of Soul," Valeria giggled, "because you write about soulmates."

Analia shrugged her shoulders. "Well, sounds great," she smiled.

She didn't really write about soulmates, but also about different love stories. Maybe, it was because she was deprived of erotic love. She didn't had any boyfriend, and she didn't know if she had ever fallen in love. Analia always landed with simple crushes.

It was not a long time ago when Analia fell in love with Jordan, one of the closest guy friends that he had. He was her friend since junior high. This year, he stopped studying for unknown reasons. They had a fight, because Jordan acted weird and would always avoid her. He apologized for so many times, but kept on doing the same, which made Analia upset. She had feelings for him, but kept it to herself especially at those times when she couldn't understand why Jordan kept on avoiding her.

Until his father died, and Jordan's mother could not afford his studies. Jordan had a twin sister, they were not identical, of course. She was Eliza. He decided to stop studying so that Eliza could continue. Everybody knew that Jordan was smarter than Eliza, and hoped that Jordan would regret his decision to stop his studies, but he didn't. Analia and Jordan's communication was still tehre through e-mail, and chat. It was not long before Jordan confessed his feelings for her. He loved her, and avoided her before he fell deeper for Analia. He tried to stop his feelings for the sake of their friendship.

Analia didn't confess her feelings for him, but tried to encourage him to go back to school through any other means. Jordan didn't go back, yet he kept on courting her through chat. Until Analia received a message from an unfamiliar girl.

Maria Anne Perez

March 7 at 12:27pm

Who is Jordan to you? Is he courting you?

Analia Salvi

March 7 at 1:01pm

Why ? Are you his girlfriend?

Maria Anne Perez

August 8 at 1:10pm

Yes, I am. Is he flirting with u? Oh my God, of all the boys, why did you like Jordan? There are other boys out there! Why Jordan?

Have you already met in school? Have you been in his house? Why would I care if you already met? We already broke up! It's all because of you!

Since that night, Analia told herself to hold back when it comes to love. She cried that night, feeling like a fool. What have she also done? She broke a good relationship! Analia glared at Jordan's Facebook photo.

I'll never be fooled again! You moron! Courting me although you already have a girlfriend? Planning to be a two-timer, huh? she thought as she deleted him from her friend list in Facebook.

Ever since, Analia didn't even care about her love life. She didn't want relationships, neither boys courting her. Analia even promoted singlehood among girls. They had to laugh at her, of course, except those girls who agreed with her, and decided to love being single ladies.

She was the happiest single ever. No regret could be seen in her eyes, and it didn't fail her. When a girl was single, boys swarmed around her. Some tried to show-off, some tried to impress her, some would flatter her, but Analia was already used to it. All that she granted to them was friendship. Being single made Analia free to do aything she wanted, she was also free to hang-out with any other boys, and enjoy her life.

The concept of having a boyfriend bugged her at first, but since that incident, Analia wasn't interested to have one. She knew that no other boy could be as perfect as the leading men in her novels. So, she focused all hher hunger for love, and a perfect prince charming in writing novels.

At these times, where could a girl ever find a perfect man to love? Nowhere.

And that man couldn't be Jesse! she thought. Suddenly she shook her head.

How did Jesse got involved with her thoughts? He could not be one of the candidates for a perfect man that a girl could love!

Not Jesse.

Or maybe, Jesse could not be a perfect man, but he could be loved.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.






You can earn up to 186 points for reviewing this work. The amount of points you earn is based on the length of the review. To ensure you receive the maximum possible points, please spend time writing your review.

Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
10 Reviews


Points: 1040
Reviews: 10

Donate
Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:27 pm
Haylie says...



I actually loved this :')
You're a really good writer.
Keep it up!





“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly