z

Young Writers Society



however magnificently concealed in aaaaaaaalllll the complacent distance of the refrigerator door

by Wriskypump


A/N: Thanks for the Title inspiration Waldo Emerson :) 

Okay. Let’s get Reborn. 

If there are plots and all manner of secrets that travel only in certain circles on local and petty scales, then by observing these groups' motives for doing so in such small environments, can we then determine the likelihood of very similar coils of deception bouncing around inside the chief functions of Society's Higher Structures? The operational definition of Conspiracy is as follows: a bevy of aiders and abettors that carry out an operation in secret. It can easily be argued that history depicts there are constantly rival interests at odds working select information to their own ends (regardless of whether they achieved the purpose of their goals or not i.e. were successful or failed), however since by definition a conspiracy must be wrought in secret, any evidence is distorted or never discovered, therefore bringing the plausibility of many conspiracy theories crashing down around their own heads for lack of substantiality. Plus it begs the Question that although it may be very prevalent for factions to conspire on a pocket-sized scale, could it really be feasible to situate the highly-polished organization it would take to make it all happen and keep it all masked from an overwhelming amount of the populace?

Although on the surface chance of this being possible for any extended period of time seems weak, coordination without communication is not so hard as one might imagine, granted at every little appointment along the way the conspirators have prudently agreed in advance upon a fall-back strategy that will yield results in relation to everyone's greatest interest; and the Best Interest is always being heard from as little as possible, so that nothing ever becomes exposed. Yes it will occur that rival cliques & clusters within the collection of co-conspirators Inevitably grind their wheels against each other. Just like with any committee that ever comes together to accomplish a birth in life, things hardly ever go as splendidly as intended and the results do vary; But threats from Big dogs Do. Not. Miss.

In a large conspiracy it demands Kings, Queens, Champion squires, & then the rest of the lesser pieces in near-sighted ado.

Now what would be the best way to steer the future? To trim certain parts of the past? Yes, only trim, cause if you blot out or erase then it makes too many people feel something is being kept back from them. If I can think like that, and I have a pretty average IQ of just a little bit over 100, what the hell can avid and grasping men who are well-cultured and steely-minded do because they pine for domination that much?

So what do I think they’ve done? They stow away secret documents that the public never gets to see. A certain cluster of them will know a lot of the de facto history of world events. They also keep classified documents on cases that are, out of the ordinary, to say the least. What they are is bizarre phenomenon which most people never get the chance to experience but maybe once in their life; and if only once, are likely to write off. But I have seen over a dozen things in my life that the average person cannot relate to, and therefore cannot comprehend about the materiality of a reality that is Higher than this one. Your senses are actually heightened when you shift into its domain. Quantum physicists say that everything we see, and ourselves included, are merely blobs of mass glued together by intricate vibrational frequencies, or wavelengths. It varies from like material to material. That’s what makes things softer or harder.

So what have they done? They’ve usurped our understanding of reality. They want you confused, unsure, or short-sighted. They dismiss anyone that sees anything that doesn’t line up with common explanation, because of course they’re hallucinating somehow. They laugh at the bible’s “impossible” accounts from the Top, so that their chortling will stain all the way down the sides to the bottom of society. But you never see anybody bring up another religion for mockery. But Jesus? That’s always grounds for comedy.

They make sure words like, holy, priest, church, and other symbols are topics that come up in the news frequently so that it gets Widely Discussed, and becomes like white Bread. It’s being deliberately given the spotlight, because it can’t be dubious if it’s in Plain Sight. Plus they know only “clandestine” knowledge appeals to the multitudes. Something everyone’s heard a thousand times, and can find anywhere, seems hackneyed and lackluster. They know we all are immortal beings with souls. They want you living it up now, so you’ll be cooking in Hell by the time you realize there is one.

10 plagues in ancient Egypt, c’mawwwn. Noah and a Gargantuan ark? No way he could get all the animals in there. The apocalypse? I just see a bunch of terrible things happening all at one time: that’s not from God.

What distinctness, What Lucidity, & With what Authority with Which everything is Declared in the bible.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
802 Reviews


Points: 18884
Reviews: 802

Donate
Sun May 28, 2017 9:58 am
View Likes
Dracula wrote a review...



Hey there! I'm going to type down my thoughts as I read.

If there are plots and all manner of secrets that travel only in certain circles on local and petty scales, then by observing these groups' motives for doing so in such small environments, can we then determine the likelihood of very similar coils of deception bouncing around inside the chief functions of Society's Higher Structures?
I have to admit, you lost me in the first sentence. And it's NOT because the topic is uninteresting. This sentence is just two long, and I couldn't keep up and focus on what it was saying. If you break this into two, or even better, three sentences, the problem will be solved.

However since by definition a conspiracy must be wrought in secret, any evidence is distorted or never discovered.
This was a strong and interesting point. There are so many 'conspiracy theories' from throughout history, but we just do not know what to believe. Therefore nothing is set in stone and they continue being theories.

...it will occur that rival cliques & clusters within the collection of co-conspirators Inevitably grind their wheels against each other.
I noticed that sometimes you have words capitalised in the middle of sentences. Unless you're Margo Roth Spiegelman, you might want to fix that. :p

Quantum physicists say that everything we see, and ourselves included, are merely blobs of mass glued together by intricate vibrational frequencies, or wavelengths.
This is a good length (though it's bordering on too long). Because it's a good length, I could focus on the content rather than how I read it, and I was intrigued. Watch your sentence lengths, because there are a few that are far too long. If it needs more than two commas (and you're not writing a list) I would suggest breaking it up into multiple sentences.

They laugh at the bible’s “impossible” accounts from the Top, so that their chortling will stain all the way down the sides to the bottom of society. But you never see anybody bring up another religion for mockery.
Two things. First, Bible needs to be capitalised since it's a name. Second is that you should back up your claim with some evidence because from what I've seen, other religions are frequently mocked. Do you mean in a certain way, perhaps? Some more info would be good.

The last thing I'll point out is that in an essay, your first paragraph should link to the last paragraph. These don't really link. In the first, people generally say what the essay is about, what their question is, etc. In the last, they answer the question, or sum up what they've talked about and present their conclusion. If you do that this was be just that much stronger. I did find it interesting though, so thanks for sharing. It is great food for thought. :D




Wriskypump says...


Yup, I know how regular essays look. They restate themselves. I'm not big into that, I just say it once. I've never seen another religion really mocked per se. Not believed for sure, but not mocked. Have you seen an instance of this? Thanks for checking this out!



User avatar
63 Reviews


Points: 17
Reviews: 63

Donate
Sun May 28, 2017 3:46 am
View Likes
Werthan wrote a review...



Get off the drugs while you write essays, save them for the poetry. I was surprised that this wasn't a Dada essay given the rest of what you have in the Green Room. This mostly just reads like a very long forum or blog post for people to respond to to me. It's interesting though even if most if it is fairly standard. The title has nothing to do with anything, and Essay: Science Fiction, Realistic like it's a work of fiction is also interesting.




Wriskypump says...


Hahaha, God is my drug. Gave me an active mind. The title has everything to do with everything here. Hidden in plain sight, lol, didn't I mention that in the essay? :) Thanks for review




Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass