The darkness of my closet

by WhiteWolf

Ok i know there is no romance part in the beginning I just started it if people think it's good i will continue writing it. If not let me know and I'll try writing something else. Anyways here is what i wrote so far and don't be light on the criticism it will make me a better writer.

Prologue

We live in a vast world with many different creatures. Humans being one of the many if these creatures. There are three types of humans in this world. There are the Divines, who as the name implies are pure people who have no evil thoughts. All human's are born as Divines, and are identifiable by white halos above the person's head. Next there are the Adults, who are divines that lost their virginity, and have no halo above their head's. Adults are people with evil and corrupt thoughts; they are the epitome of this world. Finally there is Divine-Adults; these are adults that are pure and identifiable by a red halo. In this crazy world the two most unlikely opposite people meet and form a forbidden relationship.

"Hey kid! Where do you want me to put this desk?" the mover shouted his red halo glowing brightly in the sun.

"My name is not kid, it's Isaac, and in the office room facing the window would be nice." I replied.

"Whatever kid. Hey where are your parents?" The mover inquired probably wondering about his pay, as he moved the desk into the right room.

"I'm going to live here by myself, and if you're wondering about your pay I have it here." I declared and handed him the money, plus his tip.

"Thanks kid, say how come you live here by yourself?" he asked

Ch! Nosey bastard, that has nothing to do with him i thought "My parents think it would be a good experience for me." I replied biting my tongue so I wouldn't say what i was thinking, and my white halo started shaking with annoyance.

"Oh, that’s great kid! Good Luck!" The trucker hollered started his truck and drove away. I walked inside and closed the door, Humm I should get ready for school tomorrow its my first day transferring there and all.

THanks for reading!

WhiteWolf says...

Thanks for the tips, and i did forget a word I'll make sure to look for that more, along with grammar and spelling next time.

Haylie wrote a review...

You have a really nice story coming along, there's a few spelling mistakes you have however and along with grammar mistakes. We all have them though.
"My name is not kid it's Isaac, and in the office room facing the would be nice." I replied.

#FF0000 "> "My name is not kid, it's Isaac, and in the office room facing the would be nice" I replied.

I wasn't sure if you missed out a word in between "the" and "would"

Carrying on writing, i'll be looking out for more of your work :')
Loves xx

shywritergrl168 says...

I love it u should finish it so i can read all of it :)
and u better finish it buddy!!!

WhiteWolf says...

Thanks, and whoops I didn't even notice, and thanks for being the first to comment!

Renn wrote a review...

it seemed like a nice start, but a little bit general. I only have one editing tip- about your pay I have it her.

The 'her' should be 'here' but that is just a simple typing mistake. We all make them. ;)

Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio