This work has been locked

Overview for my next novel

by TysonJames

Hi there, readers! I know that you all must be curious to know what this story is all about, since you were so attracted by the title that you could not resist the urge to buy it after all. Many of you must have bought this book at a railway station, so as to pass your time while waiting to reach your destination, or from a roadside shop, because perhaps you were fascinated by the aura of this one particular book, among the many others that might have been written by eminent authors like Khushwant Singh, Chetan Bhagat, Amish Tripathi, or the great Sir Arthur Conan Doyle himself. There must have been many reasons for you, the readers, to buy this book and provide some monetary help to an emerging writer like me, and I should thank you for all the help that you have provided me.

Anyway, this book is, obviously not about why you bought it, but about an Indian young man, who was considered a prodigy right from his schooldays. The story of that particular boy will be narrated by his own self, and I hope you will like the novel, which I will publish chapter wise, soon.

The story has all the elements of a good, Indian story, with some humour, some drama, little bit of science-fiction elements, romance, cricket, love, war, hatred, and everything that you will see in a typical Bollywood movie. You will get to see a whole new face of Indian-novel-writing. I hope that you will like this story.

This work has been locked

An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug