z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Lokiverse

by ShpidderMon


Join us.

A league of those who find Loki superior.

End of sentence.

Not superior to a single thing.

Simply superior.

The Lokiverse, a place where the trickster god's illusory duplicates materialize into true human beings.

Join us.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
76 Reviews


Points: 1285
Reviews: 76

Donate
Mon May 10, 2021 3:42 pm
Phillauthet wrote a review...



This one is so serious in its phrasing, and that's the funniest part of it. Just wanted to ask, who's 'us'?

I love the finality when you say 'End of sentence.' and 'Simply superior.' (I know I'm just ruminating on what the others commented but that's what I feel, bear with me.)

Also, by any chance, have you read Magnus Chase?

This was funny and great, looking forward to seeing more of your work!




User avatar
78 Reviews


Points: 40
Reviews: 78

Donate
Sat May 01, 2021 6:08 am
NivedaJames22 wrote a review...



Hey ThikiNiki!

Wow! This is is a great poem. It really made me laugh, with its light-hearted tone.

I especially loved this line:

Not superior to a single thing.

Simply superior.



It's like "Loki is THE BEST. No need for further clarification." XD

On the whole, it was a wonderful, humorous poem, and it also serves as advertisement for the Lokiverse. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Keep writing.




ShpidderMon says...


Thanks!



User avatar
6 Reviews


Points: 71
Reviews: 6

Donate

User avatar
178 Reviews


Points: 34
Reviews: 178

Donate
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:57 pm
View Likes
MaybeAndrew says...



Y'all be like, "My name is Legion, for we are many."





Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain