z

Young Writers Society



Characters for The Triangle Effect

by Theodorable


MC- Chrissy (Chris) Cantel

Best Freinds- Annie Williams, Landon Banmore, Gab (Gabriella) Anster, and Derron O'Hare

Crush- Everrett Crosby

Parents- Warren Cantel, Denise Cantel

Brother- Nat Cantel

Sorry everybody, I wrote this a couple of years ago, so I didn't think about descriptions right then. Hope this helps everybody understand if there was any confusion. I add more to this a bit later. Anyway see ya later! And keep writing!


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments




Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.