Worlds Apart 2

by Tamora

This is a continuation of the first part.

I would really appreciate any of you're views :wink:

A cool breeze blew through the half-open window causing the brittle branches of the willow growing outside to tap rythmically and the delicate golden curtains to leap away. The bedroom was dully lit with the sunlight filtered by the curtains, perfect for the boy lying on the bed trying to get some sleep.

James Stewart was the lord's son, and took advantage of it. His father was never around to see his son, so James was able to run around, doing as he pleased. Flirting with the pretty maids that attended him, using his laptop to harrass his sister. She had no idea what his e-mail was, so thought that it was a stalker. This was the life of a spoilt young boy.

There was one maid though that did catch his eye, more then the rest. Young Rebecca James, his sister's maid. She was the only one who did not react to his flirting or try to be around him. If anything she tried to avoid him, and he loved a challenge. This was the girl that he would win, no matter what it meant, this was no longer for fun, she had provoked him, and she would pay.

Resting on his bed he turned his plans through his head, churning through them, sorting out the details and changing the pieces that didn't fit. This took up most of his time these days, he had no time for his motorbike, or his horses, his million-dollar sports car stayed locked up in the garage, unused. He didn't have the patience for them when his mind was wandering, and his mother had noticed, grounding him when he almost ran into her riding. This suited him well and as he dozed off his dreams dwelled on her, Rebecca.

sokool15 wrote a review...

Ha! I like this...continue the story, please!
This entry was just a little too short to do any real good, however. You should wait until you have an entire chapter, maybe with a little more plot to it, before you post. This was a good intro to James, but pretty much wasn't anything else. You know what I mean? Anyway, keep going!
Yours always, 8)

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:22 am
Sean Pendr wrote a review...

Quote: [A cool breeze blew through the half-open window causing the brittle branches of the willow growing outside to tap rythmically and the delicate golden curtains to leap away. The bedroom was dully lit with the sunlight filtered by the curtains, perfect for the boy lying on the bed trying to get some sleep.

James Stewart was the son's lord, and took advantage of it. His father was naver around to see his son.] this was kind of wierd................i like it with the good descriptions, but the last part made no sense, probably due to a spelling error. why is this in romantic fiction?

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon