z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Confidence is key...I guess

by Tamaranicole


Why is it that I am the only one who is always hurt all the time. I feel like a piece of dirt in the ground all the time. Sometimes I jus want to end it all and just hide. Why is that so. When I grow up, I want to be an inspiration to all people. Especially ones who have been bullied and hurt and depressed all the time. I guess it's true what they say, the good people in this world go through the storm and harsh conditions for a while before they get to the good things in life. My heart is nothing more than a instrument that people can play, as what the devil will tell me. But Jesus will tell me that my heart is beautiful and pure like a fresh red petal rose. Sometimes I don't know who to believe. I know that u might say that I'm selfish and people go through ten times worser. But they always keep a smile on their face. U are only as good as u feel. I feel like just...well...nothing. That's all there is...nothing. Lord I stay humble but I am on the edge of breaking down. I need somebody's help. Can anyone come save me. I have made some bad choices myself but at least I try to fix it. If anyone reads this I need your help. Please don't use me like a puppet. Look at me. What u see is a person crying out for help. Please don't act like u care. If you're going to be there then be there don't leave me. U just might be the miracle that I have been looking for all this time. So the next time u look at me, try to always have a smile on your face and don't worry. I will always love u and don't let anyone tell u that u aren't beautiful. If they do then u know that they are lying. Don't end up like me. So down that there isn't a sky. Confidence is always key. Don't forget. U have to love yourself before u love anybody else. Be the complete opposite of me. Crying to yourself in your room. Crying before u sleep. Thinking suicidal thoughts. Thinking of what could have been better. What did I do to deserve this? U are a beautiful calipilier that is about to spring into a beautiful butterfly. Don't miss out on that chance. As I will say again , love yourself before you love everyone else. Thank u for understanding.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
7 Reviews


Points: 335
Reviews: 7

Donate
Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:33 pm
adrianne222 wrote a review...



This is very tiring to read :( You should have divided this into at least 3 paragraphs. It looked messy and compressed. Also, your grammar needs some reinforcement. I recommend you to try surfing the net and find some topics regarding subject-verb agreements, run-on sentences, verbal deadwood, etc. You can also find tons of worksheet that can help you test your ability.
P.S.
Practice makes perfect but nobody`s perfect, so why practice? lol! just joking
Keep on writing and writing and writing and writing :)




Random avatar

Points: 1152
Reviews: 18

Donate
Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:13 pm
MaheenYasmeen22 wrote a review...



Look, you seem to be an extremely beautiful person to me. And mind you, people say I am very good at judging others and I truly think you are awesome. People who are good or who do right and don't engage into what's not right or is evil or simply those who are trying to change for good or recover from the past events will always have more opponents and face more repulsion than normal people who don't do the same. One piece of advice for you, don't live your life according to or based on other's attitude or perspectives. Do what you think is right, or what you like, or what you believe in. If you agree with others too much or praise them too much or run after them too much you will surely end like this. Everyone makes poor choices and mistakes but that's just the beauty of it. Dude, try to learn from it, your experiences either good or bad should beautify you. As for the people, be a person of your choice and don't try to please others because the key to failure is actually trying to please others. Plus, you won't have to do so because they would already be pleased with you if make yourself a determined and dedicated, person of perspective, with rock-hard ambitions. Don't change yourself for others, as for the respect, you will surely get it if you truly deserve it,if not now then later but you will get it. Just make yourself deserving and worthy of it. And stop being a coward and by having suicidal thoughts, people face a lot worse (by the way, it's worse not worser :P ) and they keep fighting. Furthermore, avoid using short-text-message-like-slang-forms to make your writing more impressive. Hope that helped. And dude you totally ROCK !




User avatar
476 Reviews


Points: 561
Reviews: 476

Donate
Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:09 am
Apricity says...



Hello Tamara, what you've written here seems more suited for the blog section on YWS. Go take a look.

All the best.

-Flite




User avatar
498 Reviews


Points: 5966
Reviews: 498

Donate
Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:41 am
Que wrote a review...



Hello there,
Alright so the first thing I noticed are all of the grammatical errors. Your piece is crawling with them! I don't mean to sound harsh, but if they are not intentional errors, then you need to fix them.

First of all, you use "u" constantly, which needs to be spelled out correctly into "you".

Why is it that I am the only one who is always hurt all the time.


In this sentence, you need a question mark at the end. Additionally, "always hurt all the time" doesn't work so I suggest cutting out the word 'always' or else the phrase 'all the time'.

Sometimes I jus want to end it all and just hide.


You need a T on the end of just, and it is redundant to say just again later in the sentence.

When I grow up, I want to be an inspiration to all people. Especially ones who have been bullied and hurt and depressed all the time


You can change that period to a comma and combine the two sentences. Also, this is the third time you have said "all the time" within just a few short sentences. It really shouldn't have been in there the second time either. You need to change those, or jut take them out all together.

My heart is nothing more than a instrument that people can play, as what the devil will tell me.


It should be 'an' instrument. Also, you do not need the what in there.

I know that u might say that I'm selfish and people go through ten times worser.


Here is one of the many places where you use 'u' instead of 'you'. This is not a text, rather it is a short story, so you need to use its prober spelling. Also, you say "go through" but you need to specify what people are going through. Life? School? Black holes? No one knows. Finally, 'worser' is not a word.

I'm not going to include a complete list of all your errors, I think you can go through on your own and correct things like what I have already mentioned above. You just need to watch your spellings and word usage very carefully, don't repeat the same phrase too many times. If you need me to point out more specific errors (unlikely), then just shoot me a PM and I will gladly do so.

Lastly, you really need to break this up. Right now, it is just one big hunk of writing, so you need to split it up into smaller paragraphs and refine it.

My apologies for bring harsh, you just need to proofread a lot. This story is okay, but has the potential to be better and greater if you take the time to clear away misspellings and use some more precise, new or interesting vocabulary.

Good luck with this, and keep writing!

-Falconer





*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits