Stolen- Lucy Christopher

by Smexaykk01

Book review

Title- Stolen

Author- Lucy Christopher

Blurb-

This story is about a vivid time of a girl who has been kidnapped from an airport at the age of sixteen, by a guy who has been stalking her since she was ten. It is about a lost boy and girl who live for months in extreme conditions, not only because of the chances of being caught, but they live in the middle of nowhere, as in the Sandy desert, Western Australia. Their time there is challenging, scary and awkward, but in the end the only answer they find is love. But all put is to the test when the boy has to choose between his freedom and her life. What shall he do? Find out for yourself…

Rating- 10/10

Review-

This book is by far the best read ever; the author puts you in the middle of a awesome survival story.

The kidnapped Gemma is forced to live in extreme ways by her captor who thinks he rescued her from her life, but really, all she wants is to go home. Ty on the other hand is damaged in so many ways, he was left to fend for himself at a young age but when he goes to find his mother, he finds love, Gemma. This book took me two days to read, but only because it is so holding, all you want to do is see what is on the next page. I recommend this for girls in the ages of 12-18. It is truly a vivid new voice for teens!

Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:29 am
julide says...

Thank you sounds awesome!

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio