Home » Literary works » Short Story » Humor

N/A

by Satan

currently being re-written

thetraveler wrote a review...

I adore this. With a passion. You managed to bring out my total feelings about mustaches; that I want one. If there is one thing that I disliked about this, it's how short it was. Alright, I admit there are two; I don't understand the little rhyme up there. It doesn't quite make sense for it to be there.
Otherwise, though, I really like this. I think that it takes a certain amount of blunt bravery to admire mustaches in the way these 3 ladies do. I think, if I am not mistaken, that you have the same feelings for mustaches as your characters, but not the extreme courage they posess, so you merely write about it. I really like that. Personally, if I spillt my soul to the world like this, the world would undoubtedly go insane within the first glance at my scribbles, but that's just from my perverted mind.
Anyhow, keep writing!!! I want to hear moar of this!!
~TRAV

GeorginaMay wrote a review...

I really like this! It's fun to read and inventive, I want to know what happens next...

Satan says...

Why, they live happily ever after, of course! Mustaches and all.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:23 am
InTheTrees says...

This is halarious. And well written!

Satan says...

The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin