z

Young Writers Society



What Ryan Gary Joel has read!

by Ryan


Well, I believe to make a great writer, it is vital to read books that are in your genre.

I have read: Tha Davinci code, Angels and Demons, All the Harry Potter books, Batman:No Man's Land, All the Alex Rider novels, The Killing Joke, All the diamond Brother's novelsn The Fellowship of the Ring and other titles by Morris Gleitzman, Paul Jennings, Anthony Horowitz, Emily Rodda and Phillip Gwynne.

But of course, there are others I just can't think of.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
7 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 7

Donate
Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:36 pm
scintillation says...



The DaVinci Code rocks!!!!!!! What's the Killing Joke like? I've heard of it.




User avatar
685 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 685

Donate
Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:20 pm
Rei says...



Would you mind telling us a little bit about these books? This, after all, the book review forum.





You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott