Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » Other

18+ Language Violence Mature Content

My Story... P.3

by PlainandSimple

Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for language, violence, and mature content.

My dad went to jail after that day. Andrew almost died, so it made sense why he would press charges.

About six months later, my dad got out of jail. Things were pretty different since my parents were now divorced. The court didn't see my mother fit of being a parent, so I had to wait and live with my uncle while my father was in jail. Life was great at my uncle's house. However, I was happy to see my father since he was the only person who protected me.

My dad and I moved into an apartment in a different state. We tried to get far away from my mother since she was quite angry that she was never going to see me again. You would think I wouldn't miss such an awful woman, but I did. I did because I was naive and couldn't understand the shit she has put us through. I also missed her because my dad was distant. He didn't seem to want to see me or care for me in any way.

Eventually, at 13, I got sick and tired of being ignored. I began to act out a lot, but it started small. I would freak out on teachers and tried to find anything to escape. I soon noticed that made my dad distance himself even farther, so I did worse things. One night I snuck out with paint and eggs. I walked to an elementary school that was close by and just fucked it all up. I didn't see it as being a big deal at the moment, but then someone called the police. I saw a police car pull up, but I didn't think they would see me. Of course, I was wrong. I got arrested. To make this story shorter, I am now a felon. And at that point, my dad was so disappointed he basically disowned me.

I didn't think getting arrested was that big of a deal, and I liked the adrenaline rush. So I snuck out more often and made friends with not so great people. I believed I found my escape.

-Authors Note- Constructive criticism is highly appreciated. To be completely honest, it's quite hard to share my past mistakes. I hope you enjoy though. Thank you for reading!

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:31 am
JesseWrites wrote a review...

I found this emotional. It was raw. You are a very talented writer. This is about your life and it seems you had struggles. I hope that gets better.

Thank you for sharing this with others. It was probably hard to do. The story shows that.

I am glad you wrote this. Others who feel the same can find someone like them.

Keep it up!

~S.M.Locke~

Thank you very much! This means a lot!

Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:29 am
BhavyaMehta123 wrote a review...

Hi@PlainandSimple. I feel you have comeback after a break so: Welcome Back. I have read all parts of your story and I feel You had a very painful one. The tough and painful times you have seen are unimaginable for me. The best part is you muster up courage to bring it out every time in front of so many people. I feel when we start accepting our past life becomes much easier and better. And, of course one grows and comes out as a beautiful person.
Thank you so much for coming out and sharing your story.
Keep spreading positivity and Keep writing.
From : Bhavya

Thank you very much! I think what brought me to share my story is where it will end. I understand many people go through some bad things in life, and I just want to show them that in the end things almost always get better. Even if you have to wait for it.

It really means the world to me that you have read all parts so far. Thank you so very much :)

Welcome@PlainandSimple.Keep sharing the positive vibes.

Keep giving your readers hope. And make us believe that better days always come.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney